ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive Win!

PittHOFs

Scholarship
Oct 25, 2016
Great way to end the regular season!! Best O Line played all year! Defense dominated, granted against some inexperienced QB’s but that’s what you should do. Slovis looked much better but still locks in on first read! Wish they would use the TE more. Just don’t understand this at all with NFL caliber player at the position. But happy to see a blowout win for a change!

Now go get that bowl win!!

You’d really have to dig deep to find any fault with this game
Totally agree. Offense looked real good and the defense was dominant. I cannot believe how bad Miami looked. The worst part of the game was having to listen to the announcers. They kept going on and on about the program and the former players the resources they have. Hey what happened 25 years ago is in the past. Even though Cristobal had success at Oregon doesn't mean he can replicate the same success there. For 5-6 years Pitt was an elite program in the late 70's early 80's but you don't keep hearing that anymore. Selfishly I like seeing what has happened to Miami and I hope it continues. I don't want to hear the line that when this program is good, it is good for football. I am concerned about the program I follow and not many more.

Totally agree. Offense looked real good and the defense was dominant. I cannot believe how bad Miami looked. The worst part of the game was having to listen to the announcers. They kept going on and on about the program and the former players the resources they have. Hey what happened 25 years ago is in the past. Even though Cristobal had success at Oregon doesn't mean he can replicate the same success there. For 5-6 years Pitt was an elite program in the late 70's early 80's but you don't keep hearing that anymore. Selfishly I like seeing what has happened to Miami and I hope it continues. I don't want to hear the line that when this program is good, it is good for football. I am concerned about the program I follow and not many more.
The announcers were nauseating. Given the losses earlier by NC and the fighting Dabos, the ACC must have told them to pump the Future Canes. As a whole the conference is unspectacular. But man, Pitt looked great.

Yeah the Miami fans were pretty unbearable talking about how great their program is and how they get the best recruits … yeah same story for 30 years but results suck

Yeah I stayed off the board all week cause I didn’t want to read all the negative ninnies, but the win felt great to watch.

Yeah I stayed off the board all week cause I didn’t want to read all the negative ninnies, but the win felt great to watch.
Well glad to see they are actual Pitt fans and are rejoicing in our team kicking ass each week right?

ADVERTISEMENT