ADVERTISEMENT

Instead of an on-campus stadium, Oakland is getting…

I was part of the bad tomatoes that caused salmonella years ago with Sheetz. Was sick for 2 weeks. Called in and they sent me a $100.00 gift card. I still say, “Sheetz gave me the ”Sheetz”…..was awful….

I’m annoyed it’s not another hotel.
You have stayed on this Oakland Hotel Boom. 👊

Oakland has got to be one of the strangest communities in the nation. Is there anywhere else that have such dumpy houses worth so much?

I swear my plan was always to buy a really cheap South Oakland house for my kids to live in while they're there if they go there. This was back when they were less than $100K. I swear a friend of a friend did that, buying a house for like $30K or $50K. Now it would be worth a half million. Its insane.

Aww shucks.... there's bout to be a new hot spot on campus. That Sheetz will have plenty of foot traffic.

Keyshon Camp has been signed to be the spokesman for this location. Because of him, each defensive lineman gets 2 FREE hot dogz per week, including toppings. Keyshon gets 4!

BoG8LKKCAAAOO7s.png

8673958.jpg

SMF will be there with Keyshon to pass out napkins and to wipe off dirty chins. But he has to pay for his own dogz.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddc17
I thought that location was going to be an apartment building with a parking garage......damn Oakland Community group! I hope they are happy with the eyesore this will become!

Keyshon Camp has been signed to be the spokesman for this location. Because of him, each defensive lineman gets 2 FREE hot dogz per week, including toppings. Keyshon gets 4!

BoG8LKKCAAAOO7s.png

8673958.jpg

SMF will be there with Keyshon to pass out napkins and to wipe off dirty chins. But he has to pay for his own dogz.
I had my share of Sheetz hot dogs years ago. Now I find other ways to fatten up.

Sheetz is cool. Nice to see a place some of the students gas up and get cheap eats. But for this grad Oakland has never been the same since Zelda's was closed. And since I haven't been back since, I can't even imagine campus without the O.

• Love
Reactions: xslfyk4
I thought that location was going to be an apartment building with a parking garage......damn Oakland Community group! I hope they are happy with the eyesore this will become!
It was. I wonder if that development will still be incorporated somehow ( if even possible) or if that all went away. I'm not sure if this is the better outcome or not. With that said a brand new Sheetz is better than a dilapidated vacant lot any day.

It was. I wonder if that development will still be incorporated somehow ( if even possible) or if that all went away. I'm not sure if this is the better outcome or not. With that said a brand new Sheetz is better than a dilapidated vacant lot any day.
The apartment building is happening. There’s commercial space in the ground floor of the new building, but it appears as though Sheetz filling it was a hoax.

They can use Chik-Fil-A’s model to manage the traffic
Actually, maybe Pitt could outsource their traffic plan to Chick Fil A if they ever get a stadium. Nobody moves through traffic better than Chick Fil A. My complaint has been that it still takes 15 minutes in line even though I'm 20th in line.

Actually, maybe Pitt could outsource their traffic plan to Chick Fil A if they ever get a stadium. Nobody moves through traffic better than Chick Fil A. My complaint has been that it still takes 15 minutes in line even though I'm 20th in line.

It doesn't take that long at Chick Fil As I've been to.

Okay, okay...I'll take my damn Sheetz sign down!

Geez, doesn't anybody appreciate a gpod joke anymore?? 🤷‍♂️

But don't look at me to tell Keyshon that he isn't going to get free hot dogz from a "Camp"(us) Sheetz! 🥴

Could they at least help improve Pitt’s play calling relay system between Whipple and KP? “Spider 2 Y Banana, hold the Mayo with a side of waffle fries.”

Could they at least help improve Pitt’s play calling relay system between Whipple and KP? “Spider 2 Y Banana, hold the Mayo with a side of waffle fries.”
The good news about that system is if Kenny doesn't make the NFL, he will be in good enough shape to play pro soccer given the miles he puts it on game day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT