ADVERTISEMENT

Introducing - Training Camp!

chris_gates

Redshirt
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2014
Lair friends! I have a pretty special announcement to share with you, and this comes with a massive THANK YOU for all the support I’ve received from this community over the years…

Today I launched an expansion to my online fitness coaching business. It’s called Training Camp, and I couldn’t be more excited about it!

You can learn about it here » https://chrisgatesfitness.com/pantherlair/

Training Camp is a low-cost monthly fitness membership, and it fuses sports and fitness together, so I know it’s probably right up your alley for a lot of people here.

I won’t throw all of the details on the message board. That’s what the website is for.

But that web page I shared is where you can go to get your first month for only $10 (use code PANTHERLAIR). I really think if you sign up and see all the resources and support involved in the program, you’ll want to hang around for a while.

Plus, we’ve got some fun sports stuff planned with weekly pick ‘em in the community during football season, prizes awarded like home gym equipment, fitness supplements, and a bunch more.

I hope you’ll check it out. And once again, I want to say thanks for your support :) Yinz have helped me turn what I’m most passionate about into a career, and this is the next step in living out my dream.

H2P.

~ Chris

PS — I’m back to sponsor the Wednesday live show. Excited to get ready for the season! Wanted to make that clear, since I saw some confusion/chatter about sponsored posts the other day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.