ADVERTISEMENT

Is this game on TV?

I mean I get international soccer’s popularity, but this game matters to whom exactly?

I mean I get international soccer’s popularity, but this game matters to whom exactly?

Its the Arab Cup Final. Surprised to see Tunisia make it. Those North African teams are beating everyone. They beat all the central and southern Africa teams and keep them out of the World Cup and now they invited them to this Arab Cup in Qatar as a dress rehearsal for the World Cup and they beat all the Middle Eastern teams.

Its the Arab Cup Final. Surprised to see Tunisia make it. Those North African teams are beating everyone. They beat all the central and southern Africa teams and keep them out of the World Cup and now they invited them to this Arab Cup in Qatar as a dress rehearsal for the World Cup and they beat all the Middle Eastern teams.
No one cares unless they are in some sleeper cell planning their next attack.

• Haha
Reactions: dirge999
Can anyone tell me how much longer this shit will be on? Two 15 minute extra time periods? So we'll miss half of the 1st?
Or you could flip over to FS2 as mentioned above. Twice.

I think Comcast was one of the last to pick up FS2 so I can’t imagine anyone not having it. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: FireballZ
Armstrong 435 is FS2. If the fight is over. Armstrong 170 is FS1 whenever soccer is done.

Had fun at Dave and Busters getting them to change the TV channel three times. It was like that episode of Amos N Andy where they have to move the diner over and over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT