ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the most athletic Pitt team in the last 20 years? New Video

steel_curtain

All Conference
Nov 9, 2014
- Capel didnt play around recruiting guys that can jump out of the gym and have major athletic ability. At least 3 of these guys will start minimum imo

Shamiel Stevenson- 40 inch vertical
Trey Mcgowens- 40 inch vertical
Malik Ellison- 36 inch vertical
Xavier Johnson- 36 inch vertical
Au'diese Toney- 35 inch vertical
N'dir- 35 inch vertical? 6'2 can dunk with ease

The other amazing thing, is the strength and conditioning under Stallings was a joke. Glad the PG ripped Stallings and the former staff for their incompetent laziness of training these players last year. Our frontcourt is still rail thin, but this team looks nothing like last year already with these 4 guys added with Stevenson.

The other amazing thing, Sleepy Stallings throwing shots up from 3 is now over. The days of attempting 50% of your shots from 3 point range for a season is over. Mcgowens, Toney, Johnson, these guys will penetrate to the rim.

Now just add Walker and Wahab in 2019 (who we are in the top 2 or worst 3 for both) and we are in business

Also, with all this defense and athleticism, and these new additions are known for defense (especially Johnson, N'dir, and Ellison), and we may finally see the press and trap at Pitt instead of the boring lets not force any turnovers defense since 2004

Pitt is going to surprise this year and the days of us getting killed by 35+ every other night are over. Good riddance to the quitters that left, you would have been on the bench anyway this year.

This program needs to heavily advertise a dunk contest before the season to get people excited again. The athleticism difference on this roster from last year to this year is like black and white. Its almost incredible how athletic this years team is going to be.

I really like this team for the future

This is strikingly like what you said about the football team last year but it was about their Lightning 40 times.I love your enthusiasm but I wonder about judgment on athleticism?

-It was 2 years ago I said that. And the team was good then with James Conner. I barely posted last year because I traveled for most of the year.

-You dont have to take my word for anything. I posted the video to back up what I said. I know it stinks that Pitt wont be a punching bag for you in WV and the rest of the ACC any more with Stallings gone, but thats reality. The Uturn under Capel has already started

-Also, Oscar wants to get paid in college. He cut his list to 4, and all the usual dirtbags that cheat and pay are involved. Get out your checkbook. he wants more money.

Reactions: freddietee511
- Capel didnt play around recruiting guys that can jump out of the gym and have major athletic ability. At least 3 of these guys will start minimum imo

Shamiel Stevenson- 40 inch vertical
Trey Mcgowens- 40 inch vertical
Malik Ellison- 36 inch vertical
Xavier Johnson- 36 inch vertical
Au'diese Toney- 35 inch vertical
N'dir- 35 inch vertical? 6'2 can dunk with ease

The other amazing thing, is the strength and conditioning under Stallings was a joke. Glad the PG ripped Stallings and the former staff for their incompetent laziness of training these players last year. Our frontcourt is still rail thin, but this team looks nothing like last year already with these 4 guys added with Stevenson.

The other amazing thing, Sleepy Stallings throwing shots up from 3 is now over. The days of attempting 50% of your shots from 3 point range for a season is over. Mcgowens, Toney, Johnson, these guys will penetrate to the rim.

Now just add Walker and Wahab in 2019 (who we are in the top 2 or worst 3 for both) and we are in business

Also, with all this defense and athleticism, and these new additions are known for defense (especially Johnson, N'dir, and Ellison), and we may finally see the press and trap at Pitt instead of the boring lets not force any turnovers defense since 2004

Pitt is going to surprise this year and the days of us getting killed by 35+ every other night are over. Good riddance to the quitters that left, you would have been on the bench anyway this year.

This program needs to heavily advertise a dunk contest before the season to get people excited again. The athleticism difference on this roster from last year to this year is like black and white. Its almost incredible how athletic this years team is going to be.

Steel, can this team make the NCAA Tournament? What do you think?

-Almost 20 years ago Brandin Knight shot 38% from the field, 25% from 3, and 60% from the line. He was an All American the next year

-How good of a coach is Capel? Thats to be determined. But the team is way better conditioned as opposed to a former Coach that literally was paid millions for not even trying. Stallings literally did not try and there are photos of him sleeping while recruiting. And Barnes sold horseshit to people and is still doing it. And people continue to buy horseshit. And still support Stallings players that are dogshit.

Toree Morris used to start too at Pitt too. Ben Howland put that scrub on the bench when Morris was a senior.

-You are underestimating coaching ability with effort and athletic ability. If you think Pitt goes 0-19, put it in writing. It aint happening and we arent a punching bag anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: freddietee511

-Almost 20 years ago Brandin Knight shot 38% from the field, 25% from 3, and 60% from the line. He was an All American the next year

-How good of a coach is Capel? Thats to be determined. But the team is way better conditioned as opposed to a former Coach that literally was paid millions for not even trying. Stallings literally did not try and there are photos of him sleeping while recruiting. And Barnes sold horseshit to people and is still doing it. And people continue to buy horseshit. And still support Stallings players that are dogshit.

Toree Morris used to start too at Pitt too. Ben Howland put that scrub on the bench when Morris was a senior.

-You are underestimating coaching ability with effort and athletic ability. If you think Pitt goes 0-19, put it in writing. It aint happening and we arent a punching bag anymore

Pitt will be underdogs in all 19 but wont go 0-19. I am predicting 2-16 but losses much more competitive. If this team wins 4 ACC games, we have one heck of a coach!

What is your prediction for Pitt's ACC record this coming season other than we won't be 0-19 ?

-It was 2 years ago I said that. And the team was good then with James Conner. I barely posted last year because I traveled for most of the year.

-You dont have to take my word for anything. I posted the video to back up what I said. I know it stinks that Pitt wont be a punching bag for you in WV and the rest of the ACC any more with Stallings gone, but thats reality. The Uturn under Capel has already started

-Also, Oscar wants to get paid in college. He cut his list to 4, and all the usual dirtbags that cheat and pay are involved. Get out your checkbook. he wants more money.
You posted all the time, right until you said both SEC teams were overrated and would lose in the playoff and then that Bama was overrated and would get crushed by UGA. Both teams won and UA won the title. You disappeared, while everyone on the site laughed at you.

It is amazing you try to claim to have been "traveling" for the last 7 months to places without wifi or cell service.

LIFT OFF U!!!

Easy 88 Steel Curtain is very entertaining and you might force him to go back to Potter County for another 7 months.They don't have wifi or cell service in many areas up there!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT