ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the SMF board?

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
14 of the first 27 threads on this board started by SMF. I suppose that’s why he calls himself the 🐐. And it’s why I pay for a subscription and limiting myself to this. It’s a good business model for Peak.

Last edited:
Its a shotgun approach. He posts so much hoping that 1 out of 1,000 maybe turns out to be true.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
14 of the first 27 threads on this board started by SMF. I suppose that’s why he calls himself the 🐐. And it’s why I pay for a subscription and limiting myself to this. It’s a good business model for Peak.
SMF certainly thinks it is his board. Hey SMF, you really don't need to post every thought that pops into your overactive mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
At the least we know he’s rooting for Pitt to be successful, , something I couldn’t always say about several of his antagonist.

Last edited:
Only if other posters let it be his board. I can't figure out why people respond to his nonsense. He's pretty much a troll.

Reactions: pittbb80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT