ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official Ga Tech is a 8pm

Oh my god you old geezers are ridiculous. For years people always complained about all the noon games. Now we get a night game and you are complaining about getting home late.
I didn’t complain .
It takes having my son at the game out as an option

Oh my god you old geezers are ridiculous. For years people always complained about all the noon games. Now we get a night game and you are complaining about getting home late.

Well, hopefully we can park near the exit and head out around the third quarter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nutting is in the fetal position.

Night games are the best. You have a full day to do whatever you need and then can head to the game. 3:30 games are the worst in that regard. Your entire Saturday is gone.

When Pitt had the ten year run the kick-off was usually at 1:30PM at Pitt Stadium. Marino's last year moved the North Carolina game to prime time at Three Rivers.

I’ll give you a good price for east club seats have 3
Souf, I acknowledge I could be wrong, but I swear you were recently ripping fickle fans for offloading their tickets. But I do know for sure that you were bashing people people who watch from their couch. Where will you be watching from this week?
Our fanbase sucks. Pretty simple.

Reactions: Farnox
Souf, I acknowledge I could be wrong, but I swear you were recently ripping fickle fans for offloading their tickets. But I do know for sure that you were bashing people people who watch from their couch. Where will you be watching from this week?
Nah
I don’t rip folks who actually buy tickets and donate
Hell was at the Rhode Island game -
This game has no interest for me at 8:20 to Kickoff when games are lasting 4+ hours .

my wife and son don’t want to go to a night game against a bad team , and frankly neither do I
I’m at least honest about it

Reactions: CentPaPittFan
As someone that really enjoys their lawncare, I've never quite figured out how they can get a freshly re-sodded field to root and stay put in only a matter of a few days.

It's just the weight of the sod rolls that keeps it in place.

As someone that really enjoys their lawncare, I've never quite figured out how they can get a freshly re-sodded field to root and stay put in only a matter of a few days.
It's not the sod you're used to seeing. It's much thicker and the big rolls help to minimize the # of seams.

Not sure why they're doing it now. I thought the field was in pretty good shape.

Reactions: FireballZ
Why bother then... the stillers don't use that part of the field.

Or the end zones. Keep the Panthers end zone intact with the Pitt script at mid-field. Maybe Kenny will think he's back playing for Pitt, except his supporting cast with the Stillers is a lot worse.

It's not the sod you're used to seeing. It's much thicker and the big rolls help to minimize the # of seams.

Not sure why they're doing it now. I thought the field was in pretty good shape.
It was in decent shape but showing wear. After a day of back-to-back games it would be pretty worn between the hashes. They've done this practice for quite awhile now before replacing the entire field later in the season.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
how do you know they are old geezers? My group of 60 and 70's year olds stay to end and then stay in lot for awhile. Don't give me that shit!

You could tell Saturday with all the patched areas it wasn’t in good shape for one month into the season.Is there someone else playing on it besides Pitt and the Steelers?

I love how Souf gets ripped for making a decision based on the best for his family.

Everyone knows Souf's family doesn't clap or cheer during games but simply "downvote" or "like" comments abut the game on social media.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT