ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official Ga Tech is a 8pm

I did not know the nursing home allowed you to enter the facility at such an advanced hour. Gee, Pitt fans do deserve their gameday reputations.

Psh. Haven't missed a game since Villanova 2016 (minus the Covid season), and my tickets got used that day. Syracuse '14 before that, and no more than 45 people on this board can lay a claim to attending that game, because I saw the crowd that day. But I'm pretty sure my tickets were used that day, too.

I love how Souf gets ripped for making a decision based on the best for his family.

Everyone knows Souf's family doesn't clap or cheer during games but simply "downvote" or "like" comments abut the game on social media.
It’s the true currency

It’s the true currency
I don’t think this is true. There’s a movie out right now that has a 95% positive audience score and 1000’s of up votes compared to no down votes. And it got great reviews from the critics. You’d think that would lead to big numbers at the box office. Yet no one has seen it or can say what the movies about. In other words, the up/down votes have been manipulated.

I don’t think this is true. There’s a movie out right now that has a 95% positive audience score and 1000’s of up votes compared to no down votes. And it got great reviews from the critics. You’d think that would lead to big numbers at the box office. Yet no one has seen it or can say what the movies about. In other words, the up/down votes have been manipulated.
Seems you’ve changed your mind on that topic

Seems you’ve changed your mind on that topic
I just want to know where all the -ists & isms are who review bomb every film that doesn’t support their narrative. It seems like this would be a perfect film to do so. Yet it has a 99% audience score. 99%!!! That’s amazing.

I just want to know where all the -ists & isms are who review bomb every film that doesn’t support their narrative. It seems like this would be a perfect film to do so. Yet it has a 99% audience score. 99%!!! That’s amazing.
I don’t know what film you’re referring to.
Why is it so mysterious ?

Huh? Which film? Top Gun Maverick?

Last edited:
My tickets will be used but not by me
I’ll enjoy some golf, make a fire - and watch from home

ADVERTISEMENT