pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
What was supposed to the the strength of the team the DL has been invisible

Slovis stared down receivers. If his first option isn’t open the stinks

WRs are pedestrian at best

for all the talk about the OL coming back they are mediocre

Cignetti is awful
They may end up beating a terrible VT team but they’ll be lucky. To win another game

What was supposed to the the strength of the team the DL has been invisible

Slovis stared down receivers. If his first option isn’t open the stinks

WRs are pedestrian at best

for all the talk about the OL coming back they are mediocre

Cignetti is awful
They may end up beating a terrible VT team but they’ll be lucky. To win another game
It makes sense tho. We lose a stud qb in the first round and replace with an average qb then we lose a future top 15 wide out and replace him w someone who was supposed to be good but is not at all

Two weeks in a row running into kicker. My God. At least it didn’t cost us.

"Not win another game" is an over reaction but this is a sorry football team that won't win more than 8 games agaisnt a pathetic schedule

"Not win another game" is an over reaction but this is a sorry football team that won't win more than 8 games agaisnt a pathetic schedule
If they can’t beat VT who will they beat ?

SLow Vis is Hot garbage

Pass Defense
Rush Defense
Pass Offense
Rush Offense

What are we good at? I'm sure we check out statistically in some areas (e.g. Izzy will break a few here and there), but we're certainly not consistently good in any facet.

I don’t know that “stink” is fair … but it’s plus or minus 5 points with everyone else in the division, much like every year except the last… which most of the time shouldn’t really disappoint anyone, but this season was supposed to be different

When you lose to GT and struggle to beat the worst team in the ACC you stink

slow Vis with another impressive drive

I disagree. There is a lot of talent on the team (sans Slovis). There are a lot of teams with less talent doing better.
On paper.

what has the Dl done?
what have the Wr done
Has the secondary shown they have tons of talent ?

I’ll agree slow vis makes everyone on O look worse but that doesn’t excuse the performance of the D

and slow Vis is on Duzz and Cigs

On paper.

what has the Dl done?
what have the Wr done
Has the secondary shown they have tons of talent ?

I’ll agree slow vis makes everyone on O look worse but that doesn’t excuse the performance of the D

and slow Vis is on Duzz and Cigs
You go over the deep end every year….

Is it the defensive scheme, or the players? How come our D- Backs play better in the pros? Jackson and Maddox to name two.

If it wasn’t for Pickett, Pitt would have won 5 games last season. When Narduzzi was at MSU, you had games in the 40’s as well.

No, it’s schemes and coaching…

You go over the deep end every year….

Is it the defensive scheme, or the players? How come our D- Backs play better in the pros? Jackson and Maddox to name two.

If it wasn’t for Pickett, Pitt would have won 5 games last season. When Narduzzi was at MSU, you had games in the 40’s as well.

No, it’s schemes and coaching…
Dude last time I checked the TEAMi includes the Coaches

I’ve been a fan of Duzz. I get the Tenn loss. But losing to GT and playing this poorly against a putrid VT team is inexcusable. Again the DL has been awful

Dude last time I checked the TEAMi includes the Coaches

I’ve been a fan of Duzz. I get the Tenn loss. But losing to GT and playing this poorly against a putrid VT team is inexcusable. Again the DL has been awful
We’ll agree to disagree…. You can have great players and the coaching sucks…. Example: Eldon Miller (basketball coach at Ohio State in the late 1979’s mid 1980’s) In 1980-81 He had two 1st Round picks (Clark Kellogg and Herb Williams) and they finished 15-14….

There are a ton of other examples…

Why can’t we find a punter in the Western Hemisphere? Haven’t seen it mentioned yet; that guy sucks.

Reactions: gary2
ADVERTISEMENT