ADVERTISEMENT

It just matters more

Thank god you guys got that. I was hoping it would resonate with a few veteran board members

I couldn't believe they fired him when they did. Since when is Arkansas the torchbearer on what is right. I wonder what they promised him to come back.

This would have bothered me before NIL

But this has exploded into professional sports and win at all costs is seemingly a badge of honor.

Do what it takes or get left behind.

This would have bothered me before NIL

But this has exploded into professional sports and win at all costs is seemingly a badge of honor.

Do what it takes or get left behind.

Auburn hiring Hugh Freeze is another example. But this one is so egregious. Talk about desperate. Still waiting for Briles or Urban Meyer to be hired back by someone in the SEC.

Auburn hiring Hugh Freeze is another example. But this one is so egregious. Talk about desperate. Still waiting for Briles or Urban Meyer to be hired back by someone in the SEC.
Lol. Hugh Freeze is an absolute clown. He reminds me of the Chrisley guy on that reality TV show. Freeze can coach and he can buy players. He just needs to avoid scheduling Kill coached teams in the future.

He cheated on his wife and you guys dont think he should be an Offensive Coordinator. How about President of the United States? You guys have high standards for football coaches.

He cheated on his wife and you guys dont think he should be an Offensive Coordinator. How about President of the United States? You guys have high standards for football coaches.
He was having an affair, then he got his side chick a job at U of A. Tried to conceal the info about her also being involved in the wreck.

I have no problem with the OC hiring. Just find it weird.

Reactions: cease10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT