ADVERTISEMENT

JA

He had 3 catches for 45 yards. On the season, he has half of the production that he did last year at Pitt.
It says something that Addison with a 1st rd QB gets 3-45 tonight and Wayne with a ‘horrible’ QB has 11-199-3. Wayne over 1000 yds for the season and JA not close. Of course JA is 11-1 which proves he is a team player sacrificing his stats for a better team record.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
It says something that Addison with a 1st rd QB gets 3-45 tonight and Wayne with a ‘horrible’ QB has 11-199-3. Wayne over 1000 yds for the season and JA not close. Of course JA is 11-1 which proves he is a team player sacrificing his stats for a better team record.

After allowing a scumbag coach and boosters to illegally tamper with promises of millions- JA showed the world his lack of ethics and intelligence. F' him and his shitty junior season.

After allowing a scumbag coach and boosters to illegally tamper with promises of millions- JA showed the world his lack of ethics and intelligence. F' him and his shitty junior season.
If he got much more money to transfer, how does that show lack of intelligence?

Addison didn’t really show he was a team player, his stats are down mainly because he missed a few games and is on a team with multiple NFL talents at the position. I would think his NFL status is pretty much unchanged, with his lack of size what he runs at the combine will determine whether he‘s a mid 1st round guy or at the tail end of the round.

Yeah dude sure is dumb with his early 1st round draft grade, playing with another Heisman finalist, millions of dollars in NIL, living in SoCal rather than Oakland, and a game away from the Playoffs.

Yeah dude sure is dumb with his early 1st round draft grade, playing with another Heisman finalist, millions of dollars in NIL, living in SoCal rather than Oakland, and a game away from the Playoffs.
I don’t know if I’d even refer to Williams as merely a Heisman finalist anymore. He is a heavy, heavy favorite to win it.

We know you're not a Pitt fan. You just hang out here for some reason. However, you can probably understand the resentment many of us Pitt fans have for how he went about things.

He made the right choice rather than playing in franks crap offense

Well there’s a flip side to this story, Jack..

If Addison stays, Pitt certainly would have won the Tennessee game, probably the GT and Louisville games too. Pitt wins the coastal and had a good chance to beat Clemson in the championship game.

With an 12-1 record, Pitt is in the conversation for the playoffs.

In addition, his stats would have been better than what he had at USC and would’ve put him in position to win another Biletnikoff Award.

So let’s not pretend that his decision was a slam dunk no brainer.

Beat it ….

Last edited:

If Addison stays, Pitt certainly would have won the Tennessee game, probably the GT and Louisville games too. Pitt wins the coastal and had a good chance to beat Clemson in the championship game.

In addition his stats would have been better than what he had at USC and would’ve put him in position to win another Biletnikoff Award.

Beat it ….
He saw franks offense he knew he had to leave

Reactions: Steeltheone
We know you're not a Pitt fan. You just hang out here for some reason. However, you can probably understand the resentment many of us Pitt fans have for how he went about things.
A bunch of grown men making weekly posts wishing failure, some wishing injury, to a former Pitt player that made a business decision that everyone in college football except the players has been free to make for decades. A kid that was one of the primary reasons for the best year of Pitt football I've experienced in my life.

Grow up.

Reactions: KennyHeisman8
Addison didn’t really show he was a team player, his stats are down mainly because he missed a few games and is on a team with multiple NFL talents at the position. I would think his NFL status is pretty much unchanged, with his lack of size what he runs at the combine will determine whether he‘s a mid 1st round guy or at the tail end of the round.
Yeah, I am a little sarcastic on my last sentence. He certainly wasn't a Pitt Team player and in my opinion ruined his legacy at Pitt. Also, I wouldn't be too sure, he is a sure fire 1st rounder. There are quite a few WRs posting bigger numbers this year. He still might be but he could drop if he doesn't run a 40 in the 4.3s. Of course being drafted in the 2nd or 3rd would not prevent him from being an all pro in the NFL.

In addition, his stats would have been better than what he had at USC and would’ve put him in position to win another Biletnikoff Award.

Beat it ….

And he catches more balls for more yards if he had any loyalty to the team that made him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT