ADVERTISEMENT

Jaland Lowe- Whataburger Tournament recap with Major Hype

Vader_Storm

Sophomore
Dec 16, 2018
I use this website to track summer league stats, but here they are talking about some of the best players across the nation in high school basketball in different major high school basketball events.

At the 17:40 mark to the 23 minute mark, you can listen to these guys hype up Jaland Lowe as if he is a future 5 star player. He is going to get a significant recruiting bump in the rankings which is coming, and so is Carrington. Ive been on record saying both are top 60ish nationally.

But its good to see some other people give out the proper recognition they deserve. 247 just did a major hype piece on Carrington with a recruiting bump in the rankings coming, but I did not link it because its a recruiting website and not a stats website like the link below.

Last edited:
I use this website to track summer league stats, but here they are talking about some of the best players across the nation in high school basketball in different major high school basketball events.

At the 17:40 mark to the 23 minute mark, you can listen to these guys hype up Jaland Lowe as if he is a future 5 star player. He is going to get a significant recruiting bump in the rankings which is coming, and so is Carrington. Ive been on record saying both are top 60ish nationally.

But its good to see some other people give out the proper recognition they deserve. 247 just did a major hype piece on Carrington with a recruiting bump in the rankings coming, but I did not link it because its a recruiting website and not a stats website like the link below.

How did he do at the In N Out Burger tournament?

They were really talking him up. Great News!

Thanks for the info. I love scouting reports of recruits in general, but our recruits especially.

Reactions: Hail2PittPanthers
I remember I liked Jack in the Boxes burgers better than Whataburger when I lived in Houston briefly. I haven't had one in probably 20 years, though.

Yes, love it. We eat there about 2x a month bc it's nearby. You gotta eat it fresh tho. Like within 5 mins.
I can't eat burgers anymore but I tried their fake burger and it really really worked

Reactions: cabe23
I thought moonlit was meh.

I’d prefer five guys 10/10 times. Hell I’d rather have a Sonic burger. Although I haven’t had one of those in years so who knows what they’re like now.
Make your way to Applesmoke in highland park
Or the standard Tessarao’s in Bloomfield

Five guys is fine and my son likes it . I mean it’s better than a fast food burger for sure

I had Whataburger when pitt went to play Oklahoma State a few years ago. It was really good. Haven't been to a city with one since then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT