ADVERTISEMENT

James Conner /Benz

Salempanther2015

Redshirt
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2015
Benz is a total ass and we all know this, but his comments about Pitt are getting old. James Conner doesn't need the approval of Tim Benz or anyone else. This youngman has already proven to be a remarkable human being and that is something Benz will never be. In the next few weeks we will get to see James run behind the first team unit and then we will see where he is at in his development. But know matter what happens from here on out James Conner will be a winner with his head held high. I could see him coaching at Pitt one day.

Last edited:
Benz is a total ass and we all know this, but his comments about Pitt are getting old. James Conner doesn't need the approval of Tim Benz or anyone else. This youngman has already proven to be a remarkable human being and that is something Benz will never be. In the next few weeks we will get to see James run behind the first team unit and then we will see where he is at in his development. But know matter what happens from here on out James Conner will be a winner with his head held high. I could see him coaching at Pitt one day.

i'll run into benz accidently... wink wink.

Not sure what Benz said but if his analysis is Conner stinks thats fine. Thats his opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT