ADVERTISEMENT

James Robinson (SAS)

FireballZ

Senior
Jan 3, 2016
Has anyone heard anything about JR? He had 3 straight DNP - Coaches Decisions in the Utah NBA Summer League for the Spurs. I was looking forward to seeing what he could do. Is he hurt?

Has anyone heard anything about JR? He had 3 straight DNP - Coaches Decisions in the Utah NBA Summer League for the Spurs. I was looking forward to seeing what he could do. Is he hurt?
I have been watching quite a bit of summer league. First of all Dante Exum is playing a lot. Secondly, JR isn't athletic enough to be competitive. Cat Barber is decent and he is average in the Summer League. JR just doesn't have the quickness or shot to contribute.

I have been watching quite a bit of summer league. First of all Dante Exum is playing a lot. Secondly, JR isn't athletic enough to be competitive. Cat Barber is decent and he is average in the Summer League. JR just doesn't have the quickness or shot to contribute.
Don't disagree with that, but I thought most Summer League invitees at least got a few token minutes here and there, which is why I thought that he may have been injured.

Robinson played with a team in Bosnia last season and it looks like he has signed to play with Medi Bayreuth in the top German League for this upcoming season.

Yep, James was the best player on the Bosnian champs last year. Germany should be a nice step up for him and I'm curious to see how he does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT