ADVERTISEMENT

Jazzee stocker

PittMan2003

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2016
Was he out the last game? I heard someone mentioning this recently. He is a pretty reliable backup for Paris ford so hopefully he’s healthy...Especially for the first half this Friday.

Yes. I think he actually missed the last 2 games.

Would be nice to have him back this week, especially since Ford will not play in the first half.

Yes. I think he actually missed the last 2 games.

Would be nice to have him back this week, especially since Ford will not play in the first half.
Thanks that is good to know. He is especially important this week for sure!

He definitely played special teams against Duke.

And that's about all I want to see him on the field for, respectfully.

He definitely played special teams against Duke.

And that's about all I want to see him on the field for, respectfully.
Nonsense, he is better than Garner and will be needed in the first half against Syracuse with Ford being banned from playing that half. I believe it was mentioned today that he and Garner would both take Ford's place this week for the first half.

Nonsense, he is better than Garner and will be needed in the first half against Syracuse with Ford being banned from playing that half. I believe it was mentioned today that he and Garner would both take Ford's place this week for the first half.

He's better than Garner and yet he can't fend off Garner for one half?

Impressive contradiction.

He's better than Garner and yet he can't fend off Garner for one half?

Impressive contradiction.
Bates does a great deal of substitution on defense. Even some of our most named defensive stars are taken out for a breather by Bates. I expect a no different scenario between Stocker and Garner at the safety position in the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT