Jeff hafley handled clemson a

Boston College’s wins are over:

Duke 2-7
Texas St 2-9
Pitt 5-5
Georgia Tech 3-5
Syracuse 1-9
Louisville 3-7

When your best win (by a wide, wide margin) is Pitt that’s not all that much to crow about. The combined record of the other teams they beaten is 11-37, some of those games were very close and none of those teams even have a pulse.

BC also got blown out by Virginia Tech.

See how fun this game can be!

BC also needed a late comeback and overtime to beat Texas State. Not Texas. Not Texas A&M. Not Texas Tech. Not Texas Christian. Texas State.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes sir.

As stated above Pitt is by far their best win of the season, and it’s not even remotely close.

Yeah instead they faced a 5 star qb the best in cali and no2 in the country

This is asinine. Trevor Lawrence would be a top 10 QB in the NFL right now. Today. The difference in quarterback skill between him and anyone not named Justin Fields, is the difference in mental reasoning between Aristotle and you.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Yeah Hafley will probably be good but gets way too much credit right now. As a poster about stated his best win is 5-5 Pitt on a missed XP in OT when Kenny was playing on a broken ankle.

Lawrence didn't play against BC either.

Part of the reason those games were closer is because the defensive scheme Pitt runs. It just makes no sense to consistently put corners on an island. Unless you recruit 5* like Clemson and Bama.

This Hafley talk is silly at this point, we won’t really know much about what kind of coach he is until next season when he starts to have more of his own guys playing.

BC is a 6 point dog to UVA next week. If they lose that game and Pitt beats Ga Tech both teams end up 6-5 with neither having anything really close to a good win on their resume.

This is asinine. Trevor Lawrence would be a top 10 QB in the NFL right now. Today. The difference in quarterback skill between him and anyone not named Justin Fields, is the difference in mental reasoning between Aristotle and you.

Don't forget Mac Jones. I think I like Jones more than Fields.

I wouldn't put Kyle Trask on the same tier, but he's having a great year.

Don't forget Mac Jones. I think I like Jones more than Fields.

I wouldn't put Kyle Trask on the same tier, but he's having a great year.

Wilson is going to be a good NFL QB, not so sure about Lance.

ADVERTISEMENT