ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Mixon Strikes Again

What is funny is that this happened Before the Buffalo game nearly 2 weeks ago, and it just came out.

Just another issue King rodger will attempt to sweep under the rug.

Whatever happened to Alvin Kamara after he beat the living s**t out of a guy last year?

It would make a good movie to have a character who fixes these problems athletes get themselves into, until he finally has enough and gets caught up to trying to help one of the victims.

Reactions: Harlo4PITT
Bengals should try to snag Barkley or Josh Jacobs in free agency and replace that clown. He's a liability.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Bengals should try to snag Barkley or Josh Jacobs in free agency and replace that clown. He's a liability.
Work Out GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Allan McMurray
It would make a good movie to have a character who fixes these problems athletes get themselves into, until he finally has enough and gets caught up to trying to help one of the victims.
It’s literally the plot of Ray Donovan

many good FA RBs to choose from. They have one more year before they'll have to singn Burrow for a bilion dollars so yeah, get a good RB while your franchise qb is under his rookie contract..

Reactions: Panther Parrothead
many good FA RBs to choose from. They have one more year before they'll have to singn Burrow for a bilion dollars so yeah, get a good RB while your franchise qb is under his rookie contract..
I can’t wait to see what happens to the Bungles when all of their young talent negotiate their second (read: huge!) contracts.

got to figure out a way to keep Burrow and Chase. Do that and figure out the rest later.
Point well taken. But…having the Burrows/Chase combination without an O-line or a decent defense would be comparable to the Steelers with the Killer B’s: all that talent, but no championship ring in sight.

got to figure out a way to keep Burrow and Chase. Do that and figure out the rest later.

Yeah, but if Chase wants a contract where it will inhibit them from winning a SB, then you've got to let him go. Burrow is a guy and can be successful without a top WR.

Yeah, but if Chase wants a contract where it will inhibit them from winning a SB, then you've got to let him go. Burrow is a guy and can be successful without a top WR.
well mahomes did it with Ju Ju when they let go of Tyreeke Hill so it can be done..

Really hope the Bengals struggle going forward. I like their coach, Boyd, and Adomitis but not much else about that team.

Same with the Bills. I had a dream last night that Josh Allen becomes a fairly pedestrian QB starting next season. Very random (and unlikely) but you heard it here first if it comes to pass.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan McMurray
What is funny is that this happened Before the Buffalo game nearly 2 weeks ago, and it just came out.

Just another issue King rodger will attempt to sweep under the rug.

Whatever happened to Alvin Kamara after he beat the living s**t out of a guy last year?
Yeah, Roger shouldn't let a silly thing like the CBA get in the way of taking action.

well mahomes did it with Ju Ju when they let go of Tyreeke Hill so it can be done..

Yeah, I think Brady and the Patriots did it for a long time without many top WRs or RBs. That had some WRs who were good, but I think Brady and the well rounded teams made them much better. If anything, the Patriots and KC show that a top QB and top TE are most import to an offense, surrounded by a bunch of solid contributors. Sort of like KC has now.

Think about it. You are preparing to play a team with a mega star WR, that maybe isn't on a great overall team, vs a very solid team with a bunch of WRs who can all do damage, a TE who is a matchup nightmare, and a QB who can get them all the ball. I know who I would rather face.

Reactions: pittdan77
They should get rid of this felon and draft Izzy in the 3rd Round. They are already loaded with weapons and adding him to the mix would take it up a notch.

they arent letting chase go, no way. now higgins? boyd? probably..

i tell you what, if im the steelers, i might offer up my Bears Pick for HIggins. only thing is, he's going into his last year of his rookie contract so you probably only get him for one year. But Diontae, Higgins and Pickens?

reports are they are already trying to trade him for a first rd pick. Boyd will be an UFA after this upcoming season too..

they arent letting chase go, no way. now higgins? boyd? probably..

i tell you what, if im the steelers, i might offer up my Bears Pick for HIggins. only thing is, he's going into his last year of his rookie contract so you probably only get him for one year. But Diontae, Higgins and Pickens?

reports are they are already trying to trade him for a first rd pick. Boyd will be an UFA after this upcoming season too..

I know it will never happen, but the Bengals should trade Chase, keep Boyd and Higgins locked up, add more quality contributions at WR, and use the extra picks and money to keep Burrow protected and keep the team good.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
I know it will never happen, but the Bengals should trade Chase, keep Boyd and Higgins locked up, add more quality contributions at WR, and use the extra picks and money to keep Burrow protected and keep the team good.
man, i dont know. Burrow and Chase have the ability to go down as an all time great combo. Chase just seems to me to be an Elite talent, like top 2 WR in the league talent..

rumors are they are actively shopping Higgins already but who knows if it's real or just made up internet stuff that some guy created and everyone is running with it.

man, i dont know. Burrow and Chase have the ability to go down as an all time great combo. Chase just seems to me to be an Elite talent, like top 2 WR in the league talent..

rumors are they are actively shopping Higgins already but who knows if it's real or just made up internet stuff that some guy created and everyone is running with it.
Have not heard anything locally about shopping Higgins. In fact, all I’ve heard is they want to sign both Chase and Higgins. Boyd is probably going to end up elsewhere eventually when his contract is up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT