ADVERTISEMENT

Joe-say Joe-say Joe-say Joe say!!!

Well even after Juventus' points deduction they are still only in 6th place (on goal difference), so if they don't start moving up at some point it isn't going to be his choice.

Why did he even go to Roma? They are a notch below AC Milan and Inter Milan, historically and Serie A sucks.

This is the type of hire that USMNT needs.

I’ll put this here for no related reason to the thread.

I didn’t realize TAA could have declared for the US.

With Reece James being the best RB in England when healthy, it’s too bad TAA didn’t declare for the US.

• Wow
Reactions: Allan McMurray
I’ll put this here for no related reason to the thread.

I didn’t realize TAA could have declared for the US.

With Reece James being the best RB in England when healthy, it’s too bad TAA didn’t declare for the US.

Can we pay some serious cash bribes to FIFA and player, to have Harry Kane or Haaland make a 1 time switch to the US? I'm 100% we could find some kind of bloods lines to America.

Can we pay some serious cash bribes to FIFA and player, to have Harry Kane or Haaland make a 1 time switch to the US? I'm 100% we could find some kind of bloods lines to America.
I’m not a big fan of his, although he’s brilliant on set pieces. Defensively he’s not great…but obviously overall he’s much better than Dest. Dest ended up being what we thought he’d be. Decent going forward, and lacking when defending, as he showed versus Holland.

Reactions: mike412
BTW, Josh Sargent scored yesterday, and if you can believe the formation charts from their last couple of games they now have him playing as a right midfielder in a 4-3-3. And Tim Weah started today for Lille as a left back.

BTW, Josh Sargent scored yesterday, and if you can believe the formation charts from their last couple of games they now have him playing as a right midfielder in a 4-3-3. And Tim Weah started today for Lille as a left back.

The next coach has to prioritize playing the best 11. Weah, Reyna, and Aaronson need to be on the field at the same time.

Looks like McKennie is headed to Leeds. Wonder what that means for Aaronson there because Wes certainly isn’t playing out wide there.

Earlier today the reports were that he was not Leeds first choice. Of course there are more rumors during the transfer window than at an all girl's school the day after the big dance with the all boy's school.

Let's just bring back Bob Bradley. I actually thought he was pretty solid but retread hires rarely work out well.

Pay a good a coach to figure it out. He's one of the 10 best field players.

But you need 16 to finish a match. Where do you put Aaronson in this lineup? Sargent is banging in goals that no one else would be at the #9.
FnS0nd6XgAADY2h

But you need 16 to finish a match. Where do you put Aaronson in this lineup? Sargent is banging in goals that no one else would be at the #9.
FnS0nd6XgAADY2h

Ream cant be in there. He isnt making it to 2026 so might as well cut ties now. I'd play Aaronson at RW. Reyna at the 9. And Weah would play everywhere. He is too good to not have on the field. Outside back, winger, striker, whatever. They all need to be out there.

Ream cant be in there. He isnt making it to 2026 so might as well cut ties now. I'd play Aaronson at RW. Reyna at the 9. And Weah would play everywhere. He is too good to not have on the field. Outside back, winger, striker, whatever. They all need to be out there.
Ream won’t be there in 4 years. But that’s our best 11 right now.

You can’t play Reyna at the 9. There is just no way against good teams we can do that.

Ream won’t be there in 4 years. But that’s our best 11 right now.

You can’t play Reyna at the 9. There is just no way against good teams we can do that.

Reyna is better at soccer than Sargent. I don't buy into the notion that certain players have to play certain positions. Yea, I wouldn't play Messi at Center Back but by and large, if a player is more talented, he will excel in a different position. Look at Alphonso Davies.

The only player I thought could have played every position was Phillip Lahm. At different times, he was the best RB in the world, the best (and shortest) CB in the world and the best MF in the world at 3 different MF positions. I’m sure he could have played on the wing too. At CF he wouldn’t have gotten many headers but he would have been productive.

The only player I thought could have played every position was Phillip Lahm. At different times, he was the best RB in the world, the best (and shortest) CB in the world and the best MF in the world at 3 different MF positions. I’m sure he could have played on the wing too. At CF he wouldn’t have gotten many headers but he would have been productive.
Lahm was a very solid player for sure.

So still being a relative newbie with soccer, what’s the USMNT doing now? I know they’re playing tonight. Are these games to get a look at some younger guys while club season is in full swing? Guessing these games are relatively meaningless.

So still being a relative newbie with soccer, what’s the USMNT doing now? I know they’re playing tonight. Are these games to get a look at some younger guys while club season is in full swing? Guessing these games are relatively meaningless.

Yes, the games are meaningless. It's not an official FIFA window for international games, so clubs don't have to release players. In fact the US surely did not even both to ask about any of their top European guys. Most of the players in this camp are MLS guys who are in their preseason.

Because of that, neither of the US's two opponents this week will be fielding anything close to a full squad as well. It's mostly a way to get a look at younger, domestically based players for both parties.

Yeah if you’re watching, the goalkeeper is a teenager who was signed by Chelsea this year. Right now he’s playing for Chelsea’s developmental squad. He’s a big deal and likely the future goalkeeper. He just made a ridiculous save.

A lot of these guys on both sides are MLS players. I only know because I clicked through the ESPN app to see because I never heard of most of them. Vasquez the goal scorer is a guy I’ve heard of. He’s FC Cincinnati’s #9 and a potential rising star for the US.

A lot of these guys on both sides are MLS players. I only know because I clicked through the ESPN app to see because I never heard of most of them. Vasquez the goal scorer is a guy I’ve heard of. He’s FC Cincinnati’s #9 and a potential rising star for the US.

The US has some interesting names. Some of these guys will be on the 26 WC squad, I'd imagine. Terrible free kick goal they just gave up, right through the invisible wall. Bad look for Walker Zimmerman and Slonina has to save that.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
The US has some interesting names. Some of these guys will be on the 26 WC squad, I'd imagine. Terrible free kick goal they just gave up, right through the invisible wall. Bad look for Walker Zimmerman and Slonina has to save that.
Do you know who these announcers are? The one sounds like Kevin Egen, who fills in on XM FC’s shows. He’s also the play by play guy on Monday Night Raw now but goes by a different name there. It might not be him though.

ADVERTISEMENT