ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Bass committed or not?

Jakhny

Scholarship
Jul 8, 2016
Did Jordan Bass officially withdraw his commitment from Pitt? I don't see his name on Rival's Pitt commitment list.

probably best to not consider him confirmed until you see the fax with his name on it..

June commitments are like getting engaged. That sure as hell doesn't mean you're getting married. Very good chance you're going to wake up with the ring on the kitchen table and a note that says, "Why don't you give this to one of the chicks you've been chatting with on Facebook? Please don't ever contact me again."

And even if you do get married, there's a very good chance you're going to wake up with a note that says, "I'm leaving you for the dude I've been chatting with on Facebook. Divorce papers in the mail. Please don't ever contact me again." Boom... transfer portal.

June commitments are like getting engaged. That sure as hell doesn't mean you're getting married. Very good chance you're going to wake up with the ring on the kitchen table and a note that says, "Why don't you give this to one of the chicks you've been chatting with on Facebook? Please don't ever contact me again."

And even if you do get married, there's a very good chance you're going to wake up with a note that says, "I'm leaving you for the dude I've been chatting with on Facebook. Divorce papers in the mail. Please don't ever contact me again." Boom... transfer portal.
i dont even think they are like getting engaged. they are almost like giving a girl a promise ring.

With as many D backs as PITT is putting in the league, we should never have a D back decommit.

Narduzzi and staff need to check out some of the schools where coaches have left to see if any kids are wavering on their commitments. They can start here:

Reactions: Jim Z
Narduzzi and staff need to check out some of the schools where coaches have left to see if any kids are wavering on their commitments. They can start here:

One obstacle might be Fickell taking some of the better ones to Wisconsin. But I agree: Kick the tires, at least. Or pay for gold rims in the tires. Either way.

Hope so. I live in the 757 and heard tons of good things about Bass. I regret not getting the chance to get over to Hampton to see him play. I'm not sure Phoebus HS has faced much competition. They seem to destroy their opponents every week.

Did Pitt recruit him as a DB or WR?

Hope so. I live in the 757 and heard tons of good things about Bass. I regret not getting the chance to get over to Hampton to see him play. I'm not sure Phoebus HS has faced much competition. They seem to destroy their opponents every week.

Did Pitt recruit him as a DB or WR?

LB. And we can't afford to lose another one of those.

I know one thing: PAT NARDUZZI IS GOING TO FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO KEEP THIS #51 RECRUITING CLASS IN TACT!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: columbus mike
ADVERTISEMENT