ADVERTISEMENT

Jurkovec big time

Pitt didn't "lose this kid", the "kid" never wanted to play here. I know he's on record as saying that Pitt was always one of his favorite teams, I just don't believe that. His actions have spoken louder then any words that he has used and those actions, are clear, that he never wanted to attend the University of Pittsburgh.
The "kid" could have owned the town, but now and forever he will be just another local kid who thought he was too good to attend his hometown school.
Time for Pitt fans to move on.

Duke isn't that good either. BC's OL will be a HUGE test for Pitt in a few weeks. Not overly fast, but they hit you in the mouth. Gotta be smart - no penalties, catch the ball..

Reactions: bmanning2000
17-23 300yds yikes how did we lose this guy ?
Duke turned the ball over several times or that game would of had a different outcome. Duke sacked mr wonderful several times yesterday too. I'm sure our D will be ready. H2P

Reactions: Farnox
Duke turned the ball over several times or that game would of had a different outcome. Duke sacked mr wonderful several times yesterday too. I'm sure our D will be ready. H2P

I thought he played pretty well, but maybe didnt look quite as good as the stats might indicate. The turnovers by Duke were ridiculous, they were moving the ball easily between the 20’s but kept losing it every time they got down there.

I have a replay of that game on in the background right now while I do stuff around the house.

He looks good. The BC offense doens’t like that great. A lot of Duke turnovers. But I’m not going to hold a lack of 4* players around him against him. He looks like he belongs at a legit P5 school.

Also mysteriously became eligible for the season. Totally ridiculous
LMAO. Do we actually have posters here that think that lowly ass BC pays players and gets special privileges from the NCAA due to their immense clout? That’s just beautiful. Only on the Lair!

I wonder if the ASU board has posters espousing similar theories about Yellen. The money was better at Pitt, and Yellen is mysteriously immediately eligible there too. Hmmmmmm....

LMAO. Do we actually have posters here that think that lowly ass BC pays players and gets special privileges from the NCAA due to their immense clout? That’s just beautiful. Only on the Lair!

I wonder if the ASU board has posters espousing similar theories about Yellen. The money was better at Pitt, and Yellen is mysteriously immediately eligible there too. Hmmmmmm....
Well u and your cronies have no clue of what goes on behind the scenes of these programs and the NCAA. How in the hell do you dont know it happens? To me that's a lmao.

Two cuts at him, he took the ND appeal the first time and the second time wanted an open job to take and Pitt did not have that for him.

If he was that great he would still be at Notre Dame same as yelled with ASU.
Appreciate what you have and stop hyping up someone who doesn't want to be hear.

17-23 300yds yikes how did we lose this guy ?
OMG with those stats Pitt should just forfeit the game. Second coming of Joe Montana oh wait he played at ND not BC. Yep Pitt blew it. All of Pitt’s QBs suck in fact Pitt sucks. That one game BC beat Miami just shows the greatest of BC.

Reactions: BPKY
We will see when Pitt's D comes at him with mean intentions. He simply was not going to play under Kelly who recognized he was not making the needed transition to big time college football. If he was good you think ND plays Book?

That’s silly
My city is terrific
Happy to live here

Good for you. As a person who grew up in the city I'm glad it is behind me. Higher income taxes for lesser services. Roads filled with pot holes that never get plowed for days. Zoning issues that never get enforced. Horrible schools unless you were politically connected (I'll admit there has been great strides in this area).

Just glad I'm in the burbs. Once kiddo is out of school, country living here I come.

Reactions: Farnox
That’s silly
My city is terrific
Happy to live here
Your city is terrific?
That’s silly
My city is terrific
Happy to live here
I'm assuming you are speaking of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh was a city that was on the rise, but that all changed when peduto was elected into office. You say your city is terrific, but from what I've seen on the news, I don't think that's the case.
How many "terrific cities allow their residents to be physically and verbally assaulted by "protestors" while they are sitting outside at a restaurant trying to eat a dinner with their family?

Your city is terrific?

I'm assuming you are speaking of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh was a city that was on the rise, but that all changed when peduto was elected into office. You say your city is terrific, but from what I've seen on the news, I don't think that's the case.
How many "terrific cities allow their residents to be physically and verbally assaulted by "protestors" while they are sitting outside at a restaurant trying to eat a dinner with their family?

Well they charged 3 of those aholes which would mean that it wasn’t allowed, no?

Your city is terrific?

Oh my God this is so ridiculous...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT