ADVERTISEMENT

Jurkovec to Pitt

I’d rather see what we had in Nate Yarnell. This kid was given ample opportunity to come here and he said F you to Pitt twice. Way to show other top recruits that Pitt will take your leftovers after you suck. Signing this guy is like getting married to the hot chick in high school after she’s gone to college and made adult movies for 10 years. Do you wanna be that guy?
Hot educated sexually experienced wife? Uh, yes, yes I would....

Last edited:
Colin Dunlap is saying on Twitter that Christian Vellieux, the PSU backup QB, will be transferring here to backup Phil for a year then hopefully be a multi year starter.

Hope there is truth to it. I’m not sure about Jurkovec vs Slovis but he would certainly be an improvement on the bench. Surprised he’d go somewhere where he’d sit another year.

Hope there is truth to it. I’m not sure about Jurkovec vs Slovis but he would certainly be an improvement on the bench. Surprised he’d go somewhere where he’d sit another year.
Yeah. And he would definitely have to earn the starting spot over Yarnell, assuming he is still here.

Why? There is no one else to compete with other than Jurkovec who will be gone in a year anyways. Has he earned something up until this point?

All of these players who hit the portal at the slightest whiff of competition or adversity rub me the wrong way. Maybe that’s just me being old.
I'm with you on that. They know their stock has dropped and they most likely will not be starting next year, so they bail out knowing someone else will pick them up. Perfect formula for someone who is having a rough go of it.

You would cry if you saw Penn State's, Ohio State's and Michigan's OOC next year.
Ohio State is at Notre Dame like us, then has 9 conference games including Penn State and then Michigan on the road...6 road games in total. I think it'll be a tougher statistical schedule than ours even though next year is an outlier bad schedule for Pitt (wish we never added the stupid Cinci game, literally the last G5 team you want.)

Reactions: DanMarinoFan1970
Ohio State is at Notre Dame like us, then has 9 conference games including Penn State and then Michigan on the road...6 road games in total. I think it'll be a tougher statistical schedule than ours even though next year is an outlier bad schedule for Pitt (wish we never added the stupid Cinci game, literally the last G5 team you want.)
I think Cincy will be in the B12 next year. If so, we will have 3 P5 OOC games (incl Notre Dame.)

Reactions: FireballZ
Cincy is in the b12 now right ?

I think Cincy will be in the B12 next year. If so, we will have 3 P5 OOC games (incl Notre Dame.)
Ah you're right, I thought it was 2024 not 2023.

11 P5 games is indeed bad. USC schedules that way sometimes so they can maintain the Notre Dame game plus see some other power 5 team once a lifetime, but Pitt is no USC. I think Stanford has done it too but again, not suggesting we should do it again! I like the 8 game conference season so we can do 1 rival, 1 other P5, 1 G5, 1 FCS..

Hot educated sexually experienced wife? Uh, yes, yes I would....
Good. You can explain to your sons and daughters why are their kids are looking at their mom at the soccer game and laughing. And your wife can set a great example for your daughters too. I would hope that you would never have to network with anybody either

I’d rather see what we had in Nate Yarnell. This kid was given ample opportunity to come here and he said F you to Pitt twice. Way to show other top recruits that Pitt will take your leftovers after you suck. Signing this guy is like getting married to the hot chick in high school after she’s gone to college and made adult movies for 10 years. Do you wanna be that guy?
That's great stuff. High school boner magnet becomes your wife after a ten year adult film career. This is Jerry Springer worthy.

I forgot what the thread was about.

No, he is not the answer.

We are also getting a QB transfer from PSU. He is our long term QB. Veilleux
So you are saying Yarnell is just taking a spot on the roster. Slovis was not the answer yet there was no spring competition.

Good. You can explain to your sons and daughters why are their kids are looking at their mom at the soccer game and laughing. And your wife can set a great example for your daughters too. I would hope that you would never have to network with anybody either
Sorry for getting out of line Mom.. Might want to turn up the dial on the old sarcas-mo-meter a notch or two and relax.

Btw, my kids stuck to normal sports like football, baseball and basketball so their smoking hot immoral mom in the silly hypothetical that set you off would not be amongst to juicebox and orange slice crowd...

Btw, my kids stuck to normal sports like football, baseball and basketball so their smoking hot immoral mom in the silly hypothetical that set you off would not be amongst to juicebox and orange slice crowd...
LOL . Careful upj87 you may get investigated by the fbi with posts like this:)

On second thought I am glad Slovis is gone. I somehow forgot how truly bad he was against Louisville, UNC , GT, and even in a few wins.
If we get the QB from PSU I will be happy about the QB turnover this offseason.
Need another WR and RB and I will be excited for the offense next season.

Cinci just had a major coaching downgrade and will be breaking in a new OC and QB. They aren’t at all scary.

• Haha
Sadly, there were multiple people who have been saying that since the end of last season. But I do agree with you.
Well they certainly got off to a rough start. You almost couldn’t have a worse performance as a pass pro unit than they had against Tennessee. As I’ve said previously the whole unit should be in jail for what they did to Slovis in that game. And that wasn’t Georgia, that was a defense that finished #86 out of 131 D1 teams.

I’m sure some of it was getting used to a new system, new playbook, new terminology, injuries, changing combos etc. But I noticed they also got a lot better as the opponents got weaker. Crazy how that works.

• Haha
Sorry for getting out of line Mom.. Might want to turn up the dial on the old sarcas-mo-meter a notch or two and relax.

Baseball makes soccer seem exciting

On second thought I am glad Slovis is gone. I somehow forgot how truly bad he was against Louisville, UNC , GT, and even in a few wins.
If we get the QB from PSU I will be happy about the QB turnover this offseason.
Need another WR and RB and I will be excited for the offense next season.
Was he the truly bad one or was it his OC? My money is on cignetti and until he enters into the transfer portal himself, the Pitt football program is in trouble.

Was he the truly bad one or was it his OC? My money is on cignetti and until he enters into the transfer portal himself, the Pitt football program is in trouble.
Bama is so desperate for a QB, they are trying to buy players on other rosters that aren't in the portal. Do you think Bama will have Slovis down for a visit?

Yeah, even when the QB throws into traffic or behind the receiver. Totally the coach's fault.
Then you recruit kids or bring kids in who do this less than most , hopefully this works out but Jurk was awful this year overall maybe worse than Slowwwwvis

I’m glad they were saved from the embarrassment lol

ADVERTISEMENT