ADVERTISEMENT

Jurkovec

Shocker!

And I wonder if Nate thinks there is actual competition for the backup?

Last edited:
Jurkovec will be an upgrade over Slovis. He’s a combination of Slovis (as a passer) and Nick Patti (moxie and running ability).

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
That's what I'm thinking/hoping for.
I was really surprised with Slovis' lack of mobility last year. It was painful to watch at times.

It was a tale of two QB's last year for Slovis. He was very good against WVU and the 1st half with Tennessee. Made a play or two with his legs as well. The came the hit right before halftime and he wasn't the same QB for the rest of the season, although he did make a decent comeback the last two games, especially Miami.

Toss up between worse call in Narduzzi era, kicking FG in 2019 against PSU, or not taking a knee before half against Tennessee. Rewatched parts of that game, could have been so much different if not for some bad officiating calls, dropped passes, and bad luck. Very winnable game and would have changed trajectory of season. Who knows, maybe if we played Wofford instead of WVU in opener, team would have had more in the tank for Tennessee to apply the knockout punch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT