ADVERTISEMENT

Just think futbol fans.....

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Right now we should be just about starting the World Cup. But thanks to corrupt FIFA, in seriously one of the most egregiously corrupt moves in sports history decided to award the tourney to Qatar.

Reactions: mike412
Right now we should be just about starting the World Cup. But thanks to corrupt FIFA, in seriously one of the most egregiously corrupt moves in sports history decided to award the tourney to Qatar.
Tell me about it. I went over to a buddies house Saturday night to watch Chelsea play in Vegas in their 1st exhibition match of the season. They play in Charlotte Wednesday. And while there we talked about how we should be watching more meaningful games right now if not for Qatar. Instead we get World Cup matches in November when we have plenty of sports to watch.

And I’m not much of a fan of Futbol. I’m like SMF in that regard.

You mean ending it, not starting. Still dont understand why they just didnt make them put roofs on their stadiums

Pfft they are just Indis and Pakis which as basically cattle to them. We are sold this bill of goods that we are the most racist country on earth and we aren't even in the top 50.
Don’t tell SMF. He believes that left wing lie that keeps the democrat party going and is part of the problem.

It would of been great right now, not much sports this time of year. Right now the only things I am watching sports wise are MLS or CFL football sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT