ADVERTISEMENT

Kasean Pryor

4upmc

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hope Pitt contacts him. A versatile, athletic 6’10” big. 4 is probably his ideal spot but he played lots of 5 for USF and has really quick feet & hands that he can defend guards. Thin but unlike the twins he is quite physical. Tons of energy, plays extremely hard.

Put up 13 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assist, 1 steal & almost 1 block per game for regular season American conf champs. 35% from 3 on over 100 attempts and 81% FT. Better all around player than every front court player currently on the Pitt roster.

Last edited:
Hope Pitt contacts him. A versatile, athletic 6’10” big. 4 is probably his ideal spot but he played lots of 5 for USF and has really quick feet & hands that he can defend guards. Thin but unlike the twins he is quite physical. Tons of energy, plays extremely hard.

Put up 13 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assist, 1 steal & almost 1 block per game for regular season American conf champs. 35% from 3 on over 100 attempts and 81% FT. Better all around player than every front court player currently on the Pitt roster.

If he stays in school I'd take him in a minute.

Reactions: jctrack and 4upmc
If he stays in school I'd take him in a minute.
Same. Switching through channels ones day & just happened to see USF playing…kid impressed me. Besides his skill, Pitt fans would love how how hard he plays. Kid is intense, plays with an attitude.

Same. Switching through channels ones day & just happened to see USF playing…kid impressed me. Besides his skill, Pitt fans would love how how hard he plays. Kid is intense, plays with an attitude.
Very nice player. He was the heart and soul of USF team. I’d take him in a heartbeat, he is a winner.

Saw him in person. He stretches the defense and plays hard. Would be a great pickup. Still would want someone with some muscle to rebound down low. Sucks for USF, that new coach put together a nice team and almost every kid is leaving it seems. They would be loaded next year if they stuck around. College basketball is just not what it used to be.

Yeah seriously the USF coach put together a really nice squad and now they’re all leaving $.

This kid may be thin, but he’s wiry strong and got 8 rebounds per game. He rebounds out of his area. Will be a nice pickup for whoever gets him if he doesn’t enter the draft.

Yeah seriously the USF coach put together a really nice squad and now they’re all leaving $.

This kid may be thin, but he’s wiry strong and got 8 rebounds per game. He rebounds out of his area. Will be a nice pickup for whoever gets him if he doesn’t enter the draft.

I cant believe Abdur-Rahim didnt get hired to a better job. One of the best coaching jobs of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT