ADVERTISEMENT

Kelley goes for 2 to beat Bama

Pittisit4me

Sophomore
Dec 11, 2019
I hate Brian Kelley, but, I give him credit for having the courage to go for two after tying the game in the 1st OT. One has to wonder if Narduzzi would have had the balls to try that against Tennessee, how perhaps our season and Tennessee's seasons would be different. Hard to say for sure, but worthy of some conjecture.

I hate Brian Kelley, but, I give him credit for having the courage to go for two after tying the game in the 1st OT. One has to wonder if Narduzzi would have had the balls to try that against Tennessee, how perhaps our season and Tennessee's seasons would be different. Hard to say for sure, but worthy of some conjecture.
I hate Brian Kelly with a passion, but that was an awesome call. As an underdog, go for the win when the momentum is on your side.

Other than a win against Tennessee, I don't see how our season would play our any differently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT