ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Pickett appearing at Helmetfit Golf Outing

Ren750656

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2016
All - this has been cooking over on the paid board for a couple weeks but Kenny officially announced that He and 4 teammates will be attending a golf outing Saturday August 28th at 3 Lakes Golf Course.

We have 15 foursomes signed up so far, if you are interested in attending or sponsoring see the link from Helmetfit that Kenny replied to.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

3 Lakes isnt a bad course. A couple of goofy holes, but priced fairly and kept in pretty good shape.

I posted this on the pay board and I'm going to post it here also.

Alright everyone, I believe that somehow on vacation that I have landed a fourth large sponsorship for the golf outing; I'm not guaranteeing it as I've already talked to @Ren750656 about who it is. What we need really need right now and I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH is for everyone to take some time out of their day and simply follow the official twitter handle of the event. It is simple as can be- @KickoffClassic1. If Pat Narduzzi's twitter can do it so can you.

All - this has been cooking over on the paid board for a couple weeks but Kenny officially announced that He and 4 teammates will be attending a golf outing Saturday August 28th at 3 Lakes Golf Course.

We have 15 foursomes signed up so far, if you are interested in attending or sponsoring see the link from Helmetfit that Kenny replied to.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

you guys did a great job with this congrats. i love about 2400 miles away and dont golf. sorry i cannot participate

very nice work. alum like you are hard to come by at pitt

you guys did a great job with this congrats. i love about 2400 miles away and dont golf. sorry i cannot participate

very nice work. alum like you are hard to come by at pitt
Thanks. Hole sponsorships or event program sponsors available from afar!

We had someone donate half a foursome, if there are any students or people that were priced out on this at 150 reach out to me as we can get you in at 75 a person. First come first serve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT