ADVERTISEMENT

Killian Foy

Kid is an ANIMAL on top. Wing guys have a special place in my heart too.

Also, he pinned a kid with a leg cradle in that video. There's something to work with therr

Committed 2022 roughly 138/45 pounder from New York. Can’t say I know much about him other than he is always been around the HM level for top 25 rankings
I looked at Flo for his rankings. I found no listing for a ranking for him.

Sorry should have been a little clearer he is outside the rankings closer to the honorable mention (HM) level. Not a high level recruit but I do see some potential and the matches I have seen against some ranked guys he has has some takedowns and did good things on top but nonetheless not pulling off the victory

Reactions: persp
Sorry should have been a little clearer he is outside the rankings closer to the honorable mention (HM) level. Not a high level recruit but I do see some potential and the matches I have seen against some ranked guys he has has some takedowns and did good things on top but nonetheless not pulling off the victory
Yeah, he definitely has upside. It's hard to teach his level of aggression and he is a pinner on top of it. Kind of like a James Lledo, imo.

Reactions: gary2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT