ADVERTISEMENT

kizza to the riverhounds

not sure being back in PGH is the best idea for him.
Unfortunately its probably a sign he isnt going to make it. This next year or 2 are critical. He has to come in and make a big impact or he'll be a career USL player. That's 4 former Panthers there now.

i'm still not sure what he did to get kicked out of school so i'm reserving the term, "unfortunately," for now.

but yeah, being sent to the lower division isn't a good sign. he's gotta be 23 or 24 at this point. going to have to show some big signs soon.

i'm still not sure what he did to get kicked out of school so i'm reserving the term, "unfortunately," for now.

but yeah, being sent to the lower division isn't a good sign. he's gotta be 23 or 24 at this point. going to have to show some big signs soon.
It was academic related or something along those lines. Nothing real serious

In case anyone is interested:

Petkovic and Campuzzano are in MLS Next Pro with Min and Cincy.

Dexter is with Charleston Battery in USL.

And Jasper has become pretty much a full time starter at RSL. They love him there.

Yeah, academics has nothing to do with college, nothing serious :)
Pro soccer doesn't care if you plagiarized or got caught cheating. They actually frown on kids going to school. At 15 or 16, you should be a full time player just taking classes when you can fit them in

Pro soccer doesn't care if you plagiarized or got caught cheating. They actually frown on kids going to school. At 15 or 16, you should be a full time player just taking classes when you can fit them in
They ought to care he let his teammates down by getting caught. C’mon - get a chick to write an original paper. Take classes with take home tests. Sit in a V with the smartest idiot at the point…

They ought to care he let his teammates down by getting caught. C’mon - get a chick to write an original paper. Take classes with take home tests. Sit in a V with the smartest idiot at the point…
I don't know for sure if that was it. Was either academics or a violation of team rules, nothing that would put him in trouble with the law.

Not if you join a college team, I agree if they join the Red Bulls Academy or something, if it's only about soccer, then just go pro. If Pitt kicked him out for screwing up academics, that's GOOD... he can go pro like he did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT