ADVERTISEMENT

Kwantel Raines

Maybe raines is deciding if he wants more turkey and stuffing and vukovcan is gonna get the scoop when he decides.

Hes visited pitt alot from what i understand and still committed to wvu so he probably just wants to go the game. Probably nothing to get excited about.

Good job by the staff keeping on him looking at Pitt. The staff doesn’t quit. Probably could have had Sanders to flip if it wasn’t for his mum and now who knows what with Raines.

Hes visited pitt alot from what i understand and still committed to wvu so he probably just wants to go the game. Probably nothing to get excited about.

Ya, tomorrow is a huge game on the national radar and tickets are next to impossible to come by.

Reactions: KanePA
I’d like to think that there’s some residual effects from that Sports Illustrated article, which referenced local athletes choosing to stay home and play for Pitt. But admittedly, I’m probably guilty of some wishful thinking.....

I know he is pretty solid on WVU, but as long as he comes around, as they say in the movies , so there is a chance!

A 'nothing to lose' situation. He verballed to WVU, so he is not ours. He is visiting, which shows either a courtesy and respect for the staff, or at least a little interest in Pitt. If the staff is still recruiting him hard, it means they feel he at least has the potential to be a good player at this level, so it is ok for me. If he sticks with WVU, so be it, if he doesn't, Pitt has a fighting chance.

not even good enough for the Fab 22, kids that are going to D3 schools made it over him

The fact that neither he nor Devonshire (who earned a scholarship offer from Urban before his junior season even concluded) made the list says more about the sports “journalists” at the Post-Gazette than their athletic ability. The omissions completely erases any credibility the list had.

He’s going to see enjoy watching a Top 5 team down the road from his house. If he had any interest in attending Pitt at all, he wouldn’t have committed to WVU or cancelled his last scheduled visit to Pitt before his announcement. This has nothing to do with recruiting, but I’m sure he’s going to appreciate the free admission and sideline access at the game.

The staff has stayed on him hard so he is reconsidering. Did you ever change your mind after having it made up?

That’s an interesting angle. lol Pay for Rivals premium access. Peak would appreciate it and you’d have credible and accurate information. Remember, he told the media at his announcement that he isn’t from, nor does he live in Pittsburgh.

That’s an interesting angle. lol Pay for Rivals premium access. Peak would appreciate it and you’d have credible and accurate information. Remember, he told the media at his announcement that he isn’t from, nor does he live in Pittsburgh.
I do pay for premium access and never said he would flip. In fact I hope he doesn't. Just saying he may be reconsidering. Go back to Morganhole Hoopie.

Maybe he isn't qualified, and is figuring out which prep school to attend. Kids on the academic bubble are figuring that stuff out right now.

I was born in a Pittsburgh hospital and my mother grew up in one of the most affluent suburbs surrounding the the city and is a Pitt alumnus, like many other of my relatives. Your generalized hillbilly jokes don’t apply to me. I’d guess that you, like so many others on here, never attended the school, let alone graduated but brag about flawed academic rankings. CCAC has some nice campuses, though and your superior attitude is noted.

Back to Raines’ recruitment. It has to be tough for you that Pitt’a athletic department continues slipping so far into obscurity in the arms-race known as college athletics that another superstar from your self-declared pipeline school chose WVU. We’ll continue evolving and progressing, recruiting in the Top 20 in the rankings while Pitt battles it out with Boise State and UTSA to stay on the top half of the FBS. Narduzzi really has your program trending upwards.

LOL! I almost forgot how dumb and delusional you inbreds are!!! I can't wait until the Big 12 implodes and watch you idiots scrambling to secure a spot in the MAC! LOL!

13-9 forever!

Good job by the staff keeping on him looking at Pitt. The staff doesn’t quit. Probably could have had Sanders to flip if it wasn’t for his mum and now who knows what with Raines.
He is not going to flip. He is taking Pitt for a free ride to the game. Pitt can’t flip a pan cake. Anyone who believes otherwise is off their rocker!!!!

I was born in a Pittsburgh hospital and my mother grew up in one of the most affluent suburbs surrounding the the city and is a Pitt alumnus, like many other of my relatives. Your generalized hillbilly jokes don’t apply to me. I’d guess that you, like so many others on here, never attended the school, let alone graduated but brag about flawed academic rankings. CCAC has some nice campuses, though and your superior attitude is noted.

Back to Raines’ recruitment. It has to be tough for you that Pitt’a athletic department continues slipping so far into obscurity in the arms-race known as college athletics that another superstar from your self-declared pipeline school chose WVU. We’ll continue evolving and progressing, recruiting in the Top 20 in the rankings while Pitt battles it out with Boise State and UTSA to stay on the top half of the FBS. Narduzzi really has your program trending upwards.
If you can't troll with more creativity and alacrity we're going to have to ask you to leave.

Reactions: BPKY

I have been and still am a true blue Pitt fan, but you are accurate in you analysis

He is not going to flip. He is taking Pitt for a free ride to the game. Pitt can’t flip a pan cake. Anyone who believes otherwise is off their rocker!!!!
Pancake is one word. Bad Trolling is two words.

Reactions: BPKY

So what? What’s it costing Pitt to put him on a sideline and print out a name badge? 45 cents?

Reactions: pbrad
I'm also worried about Raines flipping from Wvu but not to Pitt.The word down here is Psu "might" be interested in him again.Seems more players will be leaving their program than originally though and they have a couple open scholarships to offer.

ADVERTISEMENT