ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Fitzgerald uncertain about playing in 2021

Not that he'd listen to me but I think he should just step away and make his reservation in Canton for 5 years from now. he's done it all and proved his worth. don't tarnish it be hanging on.
I agree. He should do some public service work....first class guy.

Not that he'd listen to me but I think he should just step away and make his reservation in Canton for 5 years from now. he's done it all and proved his worth. don't tarnish it be hanging on.

Ron Cook Not Pleased!!

I’m not sure this is Fitzgerald’s decision to make. He’s had an all-time career and if he’s able to find a team willing to give him one more shot I’d live to see it. Based on where he was at last year, we may have already watched his final snap.

Yeah like Jerry Rice tarnished his 🙄🙄

he is still a contributor, he could certainly play another year and retire with dignity and fanfare

Yeah like Jerry Rice tarnished his 🙄🙄

he is still a contributor, he could certainly play another year and retire with dignity and fanfare

Yeah, agree there. He has a legit playmaker playng with him and a good team finally. He could easily get 50 receptions and be a key receiver for a team that looks pretty god.

Plus, would love to see him and James on the same team!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT