ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Legend

He will most likely be in third place all time receiving yards after this year. He is now 8th after last night passing up Marvin Harrison.

It is really hard to fathom someone voting for Jason White that year over Fitz. But the hatred among the nitters is deep

Depends on the criteria being used. If the award is supposed to go to the best player in college football that year then Fitz should have won it. If it is who is most likely to have the best NFL career Fitz should have won it. If it is who is the most popular player on the team that is most likely to win the NC then White should have won it.

It is really hard to fathom someone voting for Jason White that year over Fitz. But the hatred among the nitters is deep

I don't think it's that hard to fathom voters in other cities voting for White, because they didn't have nearly the same opportunity to see Fitz play. We all know that he was clearly the best and most outstanding player in college football that year. He broke WR records while Jason White has a usual great year that about 3 QBs seem to have every season. Larry took over games and the only way to really stop him was to not give Rutherford time to throw the ball. The problem is that Cook had the opportunity to watch Fitz play every or most games. Ron voted AGAINST the Pitt player because Ron is a HUGE MISERABLE DOUCHEBAG.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
As an added bonus that last incredible catch by Fitz won me my fantasy game by 2 points.

He he special. Future first ballot HOFer.

ADVERTISEMENT