ADVERTISEMENT

Late Game Thread

Zone giving the Panthers fits... Frame is just not on the same level with ACC players.

I like that these guys are playing hard. Actually hustling out there. Way different from last year's team.

Capel obviously had a discussion with them about shot selection as well after the last game.

Reactions: Protes and H2P 2003
Those last 2 drives and scores would never have happened under JD. Times have changed!

I'll take my crow with some ranch, Frame makes a big 3 and a nice layup . Well done. If Mcgowens makes some free throws it's a nice lead!

• Mcgowens cannot be serious with that. Coast to coast and great finish.
  • Frame is launching and missing 3s at an astonishing rate.
  • Brown never looks that concerned with what's going on.
  • I have nothing else to say and will not jinx any of the things.

McGowan has been really impressive in ACC play so far (impressive as a true freshman). Stallings wasnt able to get anything close to him.

McGowan has been really impressive in ACC play so far (impressive as a true freshman). Stallings wasnt able to get anything close to him.
Unbelievable! He could have 25if shooting better free throws. Missed two front end 1-1s and others.

The "PETE" sounds like the "PETE"

H2P !
It sounds good. It looked like the lower bowl was fairly full, but the upper bowl was a little bit empty. Either way, if they can pull this out this would be HUGE for the program, and people are starting to buy in which is great!

Brown has been active tonight , he has some skills I hope he can keep it going.

Double digit lead has gone poof in an instant. White knuckle time down the stretch

Reactions: Protes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT