ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron and Bronny?

I see this stuff about LeBron wanting to play in the NBA with his kid, and I wonder, is Bronny just some nepo baby who will get a roster spot in the NBA because some team wants his daddy on their roster for a while? I've seen him play at USC, he wasn't particularly impressive, is this kid a projected draft pick just because he's LeBron James Jr?

He is a bench player on a bad team. However, he is only a freshman. He has the potential to develop into an NBA player in a few years but he's pretty far from that now. That said, I read an article that said if you were the Pistons or some other bad team, wouldn't you take Bronny #1 if it meant you get LeBron for a few seasons. LeBron isnt what he was but with LeBron, you also can sign a few high level players who want to play with him.

Reactions: 121rum and Pitt79
He is a bench player on a bad team. However, he is only a freshman. He has the potential to develop into an NBA player in a few years but he's pretty far from that now. That said, I read an article that said if you were the Pistons or some other bad team, wouldn't you take Bronny #1 if it meant you get LeBron for a few seasons. LeBron isnt what he was but with LeBron, you also can sign a few high level players who want to play with him.
And the players who get cut in favor of Bronny will be in the G League complaining about that damn nepo baby :)

He has the potential to develop into an NBA player...based on what metric? Sinatra's "High Hopes" song?

LeBron sells tickets and owners want to make money.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
He has the potential to develop into an NBA player...based on what metric? Sinatra's "High Hopes" song?

Athleticism. He's only a freshman. I'm not saying he will become a legit NBA player but freshmen dont contribute a ton anymore with all the transfers. Pitt starting 2 freshmen guards is extremely rare now. He has good athleticism and if his skills develop, he could turn into an NBA player in a few years. But if he declared this year, I dont know how you dont take him with your first pick if it means you get LeBron. Are their any cant miss prospects out there that are better than 2 years of "LeBron and Friends?"

Can't see him giving up his NIL deal to go pro.

badc2fa87a2c035473f4fc91fb6ebb21.jpg

Athleticism. He's only a freshman. I'm not saying he will become a legit NBA player but freshmen dont contribute a ton anymore with all the transfers. Pitt starting 2 freshmen guards is extremely rare now. He has good athleticism and if his skills develop, he could turn into an NBA player in a few years. But if he declared this year, I dont know how you dont take him with your first pick if it means you get LeBron. Are their any cant miss prospects out there that are better than 2 years of "LeBron and Friends?"
Athleticism?....cop out answer. He has good athleticism and if his skills develop...you can say that about half of Pitt's football team in regards to their NBA potential.. Ok then, what determines athleticism in a non starter on a lousy team....(its like pulling teeth...).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT