ADVERTISEMENT

Lee Corso is

I am glad they picked against Pitt! Next time they will remember because they have to go on TV to make their picks! Pitt's D is the real deal

If Corso really said Louisville would pitch a shutout he was either being dramatic or really has lost it. That Louisville defense ain’t shutting anyone out or even coming remotely close all season.

Desmond likes Pitt. I believe he said his dad was a big Dorsett fan and he was as well.

Corso did say Ville would shut us out.
Speaking of past their prime, how did Hillgrove sound today? I caught the post-game show and he was rough.

Speaking of past their prime, how did Hillgrove sound today? I caught the post-game show and he was rough.
I don’t know. I am either at the game or watching it on TV. I can’t remember the last time I heard him call a Pitt game.

I honestly don’t think I’ve watched one of those shows in at least 10 years, but it sounds like he’s just blurting stuff out ala Lou Holtz. Very embarrassing.

He probably should have retired after he had his stroke, and that had to be what, close to 10 years ago?

Lee is a legend and I love his contributions to college gameday. His stroke has limited his abilities, especially his speech. I could care less if he picks pitt or picks against pitt. Does not affect pitts play

If Corso really said Louisville would pitch a shutout he was either being dramatic or really has lost it. That Louisville defense ain’t shutting anyone out or even coming remotely close all season.
He’s lost it

I didn’t think Pitt would lose today and now I’m wondering how good or bad Miami actually is since LVille managed to play ok vs them?

The Game Day show is for entertainment purposes. Nothing more.

Corso is there because he's entertaining. Who cares who he, or any of them pick?

Exactly. If you actually watch the show(which I usually do) their knowledge of schools outside the big dogs of clemson and Ohio state are extremely limited and vague. Who cares what they say about pitt. Now that pitt is 3-0 I am sure they will start giving us more praise.

Reactions: pghcraig10
He was beyond awful. The highlight (lowlight?) was late in the game when the Louisville qb ran with the ball, and Hillgrove called it a completed pass. Pat Bostick constantly had to inform us what really happened.

Lee is a legend and I love his contributions to college gameday. His stroke has limited his abilities, especially his speech. I could care less if he picks pitt or picks against pitt. Does not affect pitts play
That means it’s time to retire him and get someone new. I really don’t think he even knows where’s he is at half the time

They have been lessening his role since his stroke. Its pure nostalgia at this point. I would be okay if he just did his helmet pick.

I think Rece, Pat McAfee, David Pollack and Herbie would be a perfect cast. Keep Des too I suppose.

Corso needs to retire. He was a bad coach and has become bad at his present job. Bill Hillgrove is an icon, but should also retire. I think he can no longer see what's going on on the field. I too was amazed he called a completed pass when the QB kept the ball.

Reactions: W1np1tt
Corso needs to retire. He was a bad coach and has become bad at his present job. Bill Hillgrove is an icon, but should also retire. I think he can no longer see what's going on on the field. I too was amazed he called a completed pass when the QB kept the ball.

Agree on both. I can’t watch Gameday anymore. Corso is painful.

Hillgrove’s job is to describe the game for people not watching. He can’t do that anymore. It sucks, but it’s reality.

Reactions: W1np1tt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT