ADVERTISEMENT

Lets get Kenny Minchey from Notre Dame at QB for next year

zzzant

Prep
Aug 16, 2002
We were close to recruiting him the first time and I don't believe he will get much playing time there.

Transfer from Notre Dame to a dumpster fire?
Might want to double your donation to the alliance 412 group.
Don’t see it, but nothing surprises me.
Don’t see hm digging Cignetti’s offense.

Perhaps another dive - I’m guessing TVD won’t be hangin around the U.

TVD was my guess like a month ago. He lit Pitt up once, so you know Narduzzi is enamored with him. Man, that would be an awful get. All the more reason this OC hire needs to happen before the portal opens up so it's he, and not Narduzzi, who is leading the way.

I am thinking we should convince Bart to stay and he could be a tight end/QB like the guy from Syracuse and run zone reads and wildcat all year.

That dude looked like a damn heisman candidate against our pathetic defense.

We were close to recruiting him the first time and I don't believe he will get much playing time there.

When he decommitted from Pitt he made it very clear he’d rather sit and watch.

He’s got a wonderful view of every game from where he’s sitting. People pay big bucks for a prime seat he’s getting for nothing….

Why would he give that up?

I'd rather Pitt recruit 15 two star QBs then take a guy who hasn't been that good at another program.

The portal has changed all of that. It will be the exception to have a QB that has been at one school his entire college career.

Short term, not much. Long term keep bringing in high school kids and get a staff who can coach them up to a system.

I don't disagree with that. Just think we're screwed for next year (again) and will probably have to hit the portal to at least find someone who can compete for the starting job.

we got to find an OC first. so we need Narduzzi to make a good hire for OC then who will turn around and go into portal and find a qb.

that's a tough ask. hoping duggar can graduate early so he can at least partake in spring ball and get some reps. NO i am absolutely not expecting him to play early but getting a spring ball under his belt cant hurt. wouldnt be crazy to expect Yarnell and hopefully CV to move on, it could be a lonely QB room in spring.

How about we hire Coach Prime as Co-HC with Narduzzi and he can bring in his kid as QB. They could pay for it by filming it for a reality show and pitching it to Netflix as a fresh spin on the Odd Couple.

TVD was my guess like a month ago. He lit Pitt up once, so you know Narduzzi is enamored with him. Man, that would be an awful get. All the more reason this OC hire needs to happen before the portal opens up so it's he, and not Narduzzi, who is leading the way.

The Narduzzi D sure loves to give up career games

TVD
The Wake plumber
Jurkovec
That Syracuse backup who put 60 on us but lost

The Narduzzi D sure loves to give up career games

TVD
The Wake plumber
Jurkovec
That Syracuse backup who put 60 on us but lost
They kicked the ever loving shit out of Miami’s backups last year, but most times when Pitt is facing the other teams backup QB it seems like our D finds a way to play down.

Run the wildcat offense using a tight end. Teams aren't prepared for that offense.

I watched Peak's morning YouTube thing today. He actually made a good point: You wouldn't even think about running such a ridiculous offensive scheme unless you had absolutely no respect at all for Pitt's offense.

Just milk clock and score 14 points... you'll probably beat us.

Reactions: pittmeister
I watched Peak's morning YouTube thing today. He actually made a good point: You wouldn't even think about running such a ridiculous offensive scheme unless you had absolutely no respect at all for Pitt's offense.

Just milk clock and score 14 points... you'll probably beat us.
That's probably part of it. But it's also true that SU is very limited on what they can do offensively.

Reactions: cbpitt2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT