ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a 1977 Gator Bowl Ticket

bvmay

Prep
Oct 5, 2006
Hey guys, I'm still looking for a complete ticket (not torn with the stub attached) for the 1977 Gator Bowl. Anyone have any leads send me an email. Thanks!!!

bvmay@yahoo.com

1977-gator-bowl-ticket-stub_1_d0481545b00b422790c33d2ec6776400.jpg

If I didn't know better I would guess this is the same guy who rambled incoherently about why he won't give $50 to Pitt athletics.

You *do* realize this game has been played, right? Oh... one more thing. You probably shouldn't have your daughter drive you to Oakland looking for Pitt Stadium.

I once waited till after KO to get a seat for below face value (Miami game in 99') from a scalper but this is rediculous.

Have you tried the sports memorabelia shop on Smithfield St. if they don't have one, they might have a contact who does.

If I didn't know better I would guess this is the same guy who rambled incoherently about why he won't give $50 to Pitt athletics.

You *do* realize this game has been played, right? Oh... one more thing. You probably shouldn't have your daughter drive you to Oakland looking for Pitt Stadium.
I am not sure if you are saying I rambled incoherently or someone else. I can assure you, it is not (was not) me. My neighbor played for 4 years for Pitt. Trying to help locate a ticket for his wife as part of a present for him.

Yes, I realize the game has been played.

My daughter just turned 10 years old.... I would never let her drive me to Oakland until she can reach the pedals.

I once waited till after KO to get a seat for below face value (Miami game in 99') from a scalper but this is rediculous.

Have you tried the sports memorabelia shop on Smithfield St. if they don't have one, they might have a contact who does.
I will try to call them this afternoon! Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT