ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like no ESPN for Big Ten

I’m sorry but ain’t no way you think the big 10 is Overrated they are the 2nd best conference and it really isn’t close pitt might legit be the 4-5 best team if they were in the big 10

4-5 is being incredibly generous. Honestly, Pitt might not even be 4-5 in the B1G East. We saw what the 3rd best team in the East did to Pitt last year, and that was the best Pitt team in 40 years!

According to S&P metrics, Pitt would probably be somewhere in the 7-10 range in the B1G. Behind Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Iowa. Roughly in the same range as Nebraska, Minnesota, Indiana, and Purdue. Ahead of Northwestern, Illinois, Maryland, and Rutgers.

4-5 is being incredibly generous. Honestly, Pitt might not even be 4-5 in the B1G East. We saw what the 3rd best team in the East did to Pitt last year, and that was the best Pitt team in 40 years!

According to S&P metrics, Pitt would probably be somewhere in the 7-10 range in the B1G. Behind Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Iowa. Roughly in the same range as Nebraska, Minnesota, Indiana, and Purdue. Ahead of Northwestern, Illinois, Maryland, and Rutgers.
Beat it enabler. Get your life back.

WVU isn’t going to ACC for about 30 different reasons. Just stop.
Because they aren't going to ask them. Even a Morgantown columnist wrote a recent article about how WVU should beg the ACC. Your conference is dead. It's the new Big East. And you are buying into the Dude's hype

OSU and Mich have significantly better talent. PSU has better talent but not by much. Depending on turnovers and penalties, Pitt could go anywhere from 8-1 to 4-5 in the B10

• Haha
Reactions: LordoftheTides
Because they aren't going to ask them. Even a Morgantown columnist wrote a recent article about how WVU should beg the ACC. Your conference is dead. It's the new Big East. And you are buying into the Dude's hype
The ACC isn’t Pitt, the Techs, Duke, BC or Syracuse. They just happen to be there. It’s the desired schools who want to be in the Power 2.

Stop acting like you are a have in that conference.

We aren’t going there because the ACC schools that matter don’t want to be there and you know it. You’ve typed it literally multiple times.

Just stop. And also quit acting like I’m suggesting we are in some sort of good position. I’m not saying that either.

Both things can be true. Hertzel has zero clue about anything realignment related and still thinks Nehlen and the Syracuse days are where we should be.

You’re an emotional poster and your own fanbase laughs at you all the time.

I have an idea. Why don’t you make another trolling post about how much better Pitt is going to be than WVU in the conference realignment end game 🤣🤣. You’re as bad as the Dude of WV. You need the constant attention of trying to put your own school in the “have” group without simply waiting to see what happens. That’s what emotional posters do.

Last edited:
The ACC isn’t Pitt, the Techs, Duke, BC or Syracuse. They just happen to be there. It’s the desired schools who want to be in the Power 2.

We aren’t going there because the ACC schools that matter don’t want to be there and you know it. You’ve typed it literally multiple times.

Just stop. And also quit acting like I’m suggesting we are in some sort of good position. I’m not saying that either.

Both things can be true. Hertzel has zero clue about anything realignment related and still thinks Nehlen and the Syracuse days are where we should be.

You mean the conference we won and are the defending champions?

• Haha
Reactions: LordoftheTides
Wake Forest almost won that conference. That’s like saying Kansas almost won the XII in football. Your conference title game might not have happened. Nobody knows for certain based on the ratings.
You mean the WF team that finished at 15 last year and is 19 preseason. Try to do a little research first

Dear Lord of the turds:. Sell your propaganda somewhere else.

Reactions: ratking17
Wake Forest almost won that conference. That’s like saying Kansas almost won the XII in football. Your conference title game might not have happened. Nobody knows for certain based on the ratings.
Somebody has to win the irrelevant 12. All your good teams left.

I have an idea. Why don’t you make another trolling post about how much better Pitt is going to be than WVU in the conference realignment end game 🤣🤣. You’re as bad as the Dude of WV. You need the constant attention of trying to put your own school in the “have” group without simply waiting to see what happens. That’s what emotional posters do.
Every new Big East school wants to be in a new league too. The difference is 0 of them are desirable.

If WVU was offered the ACC tomorrow and turned it down, the AD, President, etc. would be fired immediately.

Think of it this way:

Best case scenario for WVU in ACC: nobody leaves and WVU is in a dream of a conference. Likelihood: 10%

Best case scenario for WVU in New Big East: still will have some good teams but no WVU fans care about any of the flung together teams that they play every year.

Worst case scenario for WVU in ACC. The ACC loses most or all their good brands and WVU is left with Pitt, Syr, BC, Duke, Wake, and maybe a few more. If this happens, WVU would probably be welcomed back to the Big 12 like how the current Big 12 is begging Colorado to come back.

Worst case scenario for WVU in Big 12: They lose a few teams to P12 or ACC weakening it further. Likelihood: 5%

The point is that WVU's upside in their new Big East league is limited. It's a bunch of random schools far below the P2. And while I think the ACC will lose their best programs, this is not a guarantee. There's a 10% chance they may not. And maybe like a 30%-50% chance they only lose a couple schools leaving some decent brands like VT, NC State, etc. The upside for WVU is great. A dream league. The downside risk is minimal to nilly. If the league collapses, they can get back into the new Big East.

• Wow
Reactions: waytogopitt
Wake wasn't that good but were a legit Top 20ish team. Nobody is acting like we beat 4 Top 10 programs to win it. We beat a 10-3 Clemson team whose only other losses were close with the Champs and NC State. We could only play the teams on our schedule. I have a football conference championship shirt and memories to last a lifetime and you dont

This thread is so entertaining and hilarious. Reading the child rape lovers and hilljacks and their silly lies and over the top garbage makes me know there really are delusional people everywhere in those fanbases. Pitt isn't a top 5 team. But we're sure better than either the hilljacks or the child rapists. Neither one of them is sniffing the top 25 and won't be. You can't be in the top 25 with a losing or near losing record. 6-6 won't make it.

I don't really care where the hilljacks end up as long as it's not in the ACC. As for the child rapists, they shouldn't even be playing football with the crimes they committed. So none of their games matter. Why are they even on this board? The posters from those fanbases must lead some pretty miserable lives.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Right, they barely beat a team playing it's 3rd string QB. A guy who just transfered because he wasn't going to see the field.

We all saw that.

It's impossible to talk common sense with someone from the child rapist school. They don't even have a sense of right and wrong let alone common sense.

Reactions: Eastern Eight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT