ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

DiehardPanther

Heisman Winner
Apr 26, 2017
They have 2 scumbags for coaches, but nobody cares. Their football team and university is getting maximum exposure right now. Our society is all about winning, and nothing else matters. Pitt's holier than thou stance is flat out dumb.

Reactions: pbrad
They have 2 scumbags for coaches, but nobody cares. Their football team and university is getting maximum exposure right now. Our society is all about winning, and nothing else matters. Pitt's holier than thou stance is flat out dumb.

Hey, you figured it out.

Notice the banners on the concrete supports at the open end of their stadium? Those are the support pillars for their stadium expansion - they're going to 80,000.
Again, 25 years ago they were playing in an off campus AAA baseball stadium that sat 25,000.

Leadership Matters.

Reactions: cbpitt2
I said it before and I'll say it again. Nobody cares what happened in the past. Kids don't care and their parents don't care as long as the team and the coach wins. I laughed when some on this board said the peds would never win or recruit again. The only ones who care are the losers who can't keep up.

Hey, you figured it out.

Notice the banners on the concrete supports at the open end of their stadium? Those are the support pillars for their stadium expansion - they're going to 80,000.
Again, 25 years ago they were playing in an off campus AAA baseball stadium that sat 25,000.

Leadership Matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT