ADVERTISEMENT

Love the PN tweet

Why? You mess your knee up, you can have a 100% normal life. Just no football.

So many accuse you of being a troll. I didn’t think you were. But clearly you are. To some extent anyway.

In the event you are being serious - you have serious, serious issues if you’re wishing injury on anyone let alone a 17 year old kid. You’re a troubled individual.

@4upmc Verrry good post. Pitt will get blame if they offer too many WPIAL guys or not enough. And probably at times, Pitt has offered the wrong guy. Some string Pitt along sometimes and to those guys, bye bye haha.
Pitt will always get some hate from the local media/people about offering and losing prospects.

I understand Pitt was DM's 1st P5 offer. It's his hometown school. Did he have to have Pitt in his top 10? Did he string them along?
Yes, I am surprised Pitt didn't make the list, but better he tell us now than wait months to learn we're out. Let him go away for school. I can never blame a kid, athlete or not, who wants to get away. Will he have a commutable offer to Oregon, LSU or whomever in "x" # of months, we will see. Pitt will be fine and we'll get another DB out of a talent rich state I'm sure. Hail to Pitt!

Dakota Conwell.
I had to look it up. Accepted Pitt offer then jumped to Arizona.
Concussed out of football. He ended doing Pitt a big favor.

How? He started for Arizona his true Freshman year. Getting a career ending injury is not doing Pitt a big favor. But I expect nothing less from a self loathing person like you.

Honestly, if local kids are too good for Pitt, so be it. Most of them go places where there is so much talent, one false step and they’re so far behind, they never catch up. Paris Ford is a perfect example of a local kid that needed that year or two to figure things out. Meanwhile, Pitt is putting kids in the league at a rate well above it’s recruiting. It just hasn’t come together yet for the program. I really hope Narduzzi finds success here.

Last edited:
@4upmc Verrry good post. Pitt will get blame if they offer too many WPIAL guys or not enough. And probably at times, Pitt has offered the wrong guy. Some string Pitt along sometimes and to those guys, bye bye haha.
Pitt will always get some hate from the local media/people about offering and losing prospects.

I understand Pitt was DM's 1st P5 offer. It's his hometown school. Did he have to have Pitt in his top 10? Did he string them along?
Yes, I am surprised Pitt didn't make the list, but better he tell us now than wait months to learn we're out. Let him go away for school. I can never blame a kid, athlete or not, who wants to get away. Will he have a commutable offer to Oregon, LSU or whomever in "x" # of months, we will see. Pitt will be fine and we'll get another DB out of a talent rich state I'm sure. Hail to Pitt!

Agree. I don’t get the outrage over the kid not having Pitt in his top 10. As you said it’s better that he eliminates Pitt early than to string them along. Let’s be honest Pitt has shot themselves in the foot with poor administration which led to the coaching carousel and 30 plus years of Medicare to bad football. Let’s hope sticking with DUz pays off in time

at the same time I honestly didn’t think the tweet was directed at the kid. I think it was more towards uncommitted kids and promoting the really good players from the area who are currently in the team.

Reactions: Elsalvador
I agree. Total punk move. His parents should have written this for him to tweet out or whatever:

"Unfortunately, I did not include my hometown school, Pitt in my Top 10. My reason for this is I have always wanted to go away to college. I want to thank Coach Narduzzi and his staff. They are great coaches and I wish them well. I have always been a Pitt fan and it was tough to inform them of my decision. I hope they win a lot of games but its my personal decision to leave the area for college."

Even if this was 100% untrue, he should have said it. Not including Pitt in your top 10 makes you a total d!ckhead. Im sorry.
Seriously? How many punks does Pitt have on their team then? How many out of area recruits does Pitt sign and not tweet thanking the closest college to their home town? For example is Myles Alton a punk for not thanking ODU or VT? Just because Pitt is the closest school doesn’t mean he owes them anything.

Enabler U fan on duty! This is a Pitt site.....beat it!

Seriously? How many punks does Pitt have on their team then? How many out of area recruits does Pitt sign and not tweet thanking the closest college to their home town? For example is Myles Alton a punk for not thanking ODU or VT? Just because Pitt is the closest school doesn’t mean he owes them anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT