ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Canada ordeal has me sick

I don't deny that talent level and salary were reasons for him to take the OC job at LSU. But who are the coordinators that have worked under Orgeron before landing head jobs?

Sometimes dollars in hand, short term, are worth more than possible dollars in the future. I was bummed to see him go, but for his career and financially, I think it is tough to say he made a bad decision. Hail to Pitt!

Based on his career, I'm not sure there is something we could point to as "what he does best" soooo...
Watson didn't do too badly when he had Teddy Bridgewater for his QB at Louisville. Isn't it amazing how much better OC are perceived when they are running offenses with an All American QB starting?

Reactions: Jpripper88
Sometimes dollars in hand, short term, are worth more than possible dollars in the future. I was bummed to see him go, but for his career and financially, I think it is tough to say he made a bad decision. Hail to Pitt!

Agreed. BTW, do you still see Demolition Man from old old message board days or is he still chasing around Eastern Europe?

Watson didn't do too badly when he had Teddy Bridgewater for his QB at Louisville. Isn't it amazing how much better OC are perceived when they are running offenses with an All American QB starting?
True. All we need is a 1st round QB, a 1st round WR, and another NFL WR and we should be good on offense.

Reactions: pittdan77
Agreed. BTW, do you still see Demolition Man from old old message board days or is he still chasing around Eastern Europe?

Unfortunately have not seen [or heard from] him in several years. I assume he is still in Eastern Europe? Hail to Pitt!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT