ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick Rowan will be chosen in the 2nd round by...

HOF Coach

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
...Walmart!
rowan.key.jpg

STATEGASO38-111116-EDH

Maverick+Rowan+H2BakZfHfLym.jpg

514539184-e1479663116314.jpg

Mav just hired Scott Barnes as his agent who promptly stated to all NBA execs, "If you're not excited about Mav Rowan, then maybe you're not drafting in the Right Spot".

Reactions: singregardless
I never pretend to even slightly understand that family's decions but I am almost certain that the plan was never for Rowan to be drafted into the NBA. Instead he is attempting to use the Nick Calathes plan in that I'm assuming that Maverick will qualify for an Irish passport because his father did when he played in Italy and that he will use that to attempt to start a career playing in Europe as an EU national.

Meanwhile you advocated that KS dump all of Pitts roster last yr without ever seeing anyone practice . You don't judge kids .

Yes, exactly. A year ago, he was able to do whatever he wanted to the roster without saying, "You aren't good enough and I won't bother to help you improve."

I also gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could bring in guys at least as mediocre as Dixon did. Unfortunately, he could not.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Yes, exactly. A year ago, he was able to do whatever he wanted to the roster without saying, "You aren't good enough and I won't bother to help you improve."

I also gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could bring in guys at least as mediocre as Dixon did. Unfortunately, he could not.
So it's ok to tell a kid you've never coached he's not good enough and you want him gone ? Hey kid you suck and I don't give a dam about your education pack your shit up and get the f out of here . Really !

Last edited:
Reactions: DiehardPanther
This is your evidence?
Advocating a coach starts rebuilding with his own players is a judgement on the kids?

Apparently after punting on recruiting, Stallings judged them all.
Face it you have absolutely no objectivity towards KS . You bitch about everything the guy does . Give it a break . Lets see if any of these recruits can play and 2018 is off to a good start , but I'm sure you think that kid sucks too . I'm not a KS fan. , but I'm willing to be objective about it and hope he proves me wrong .

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
The weird thing is how when primadonna parents become very involved in recruiting, those kids NEVER come to Pitt.

Anthony Morrelli
Lamont Wade
Maverick Rowan
Miles Sanders
Dravon Henry

Its just weird that I cant remember Pitt ever signing a local player with a primadonna parent in either sport.

The weird thing is how when primadonna parents become very involved in recruiting, those kids NEVER come to Pitt.

Anthony Morrelli
Lamont Wade
Maverick Rowan
Miles Sanders
Dravon Henry

Its just weird that I cant remember Pitt ever signing a local player with a primadonna parent in either sport.
You can throw Foster in that group as well.

Anthony Morrelli
Lamont Wade
Maverick Rowan
Miles Sanders
Dravon Henry

You can throw Foster in that group as well.

His dad really wasn't a primadonna during recruiting though. A Bama booster came in late and paid him. I dont blame him.

You guys don't get it. Walmart or Target...depends on the shoe brands they carry.

And since I don't know what shoe brands they carry, and likely most of you don't either...this post falls flat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT