ADVERTISEMENT

McCoy

The ex-girlfriend doesn't think he was involved.

The jewelry that the assailant was seeking wasn't McCoy's jewlery- it was on loan to them.

IDK, maybe look at the owner of jewelry?

Not sure why you would make that assumption. Nothing to report until they find the dude that beat her up so what outrage do you expect? As of now the Teflon Shady moniker continues to hold..

The Ex girlfriend was quoted that she absolutely believes McCoy was involved. Might be hard to prove though.

The ex-girlfriend doesn't think he was involved.

The jewelry that the assailant was seeking wasn't McCoy's jewlery- it was on loan to them.

IDK, maybe look at the owner of jewelry?

Who loans expensive jewlery to others??

Isn't it customary to buy your significant other expensive jewelry or any kind of jewelry.

If I gave Mrs Buffett loaned jewelry I'd be walking funny and checking to see if both of them are still there.
Honey I got you a gift, its jewlry a friend loaned me, so it's really not yours?
Why aren't you smiling!

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

It's very common. Much of the jewelry you see on red carpets are on loan.

Isn't it customary to buy your significant other expensive jewelry or any kind of jewelry.

If I gave Mrs Buffett loaned jewelry I'd be walking funny and checking to see if both of them are still there.
Honey I got you a gift, its jewlry a friend loaned me, so it's really not yours?
Why aren't you smiling!

Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Reactions: BuffetParrothead

Why aren't you smiling!

Go PITT & CSU Rams!
used to be a term for it....."****** Giver". I would have typed it out but Generation Tidepod would have ostracized me forever for using it ...

If the jewelry was on loan, and she wasn’t giving it back, isn’t that theft? Why are the cops not involved. You just can’t keep expensive jewelry and not give it back.

This whole story is ridiculous. You have clowns to the left and clowns to the right. Garbage human beings on both sides.

It's very common. Much of the jewelry you see on red carpets are on loan.
Thank you!
Still learning new stuff wow!

But I doubt I try this with Mrs Buffett she likes to own stuff? And she hates giving good stuff up! Proof of this is that she has a walk in closet that's bigger than my first rented room when I first started working full time in the early 70's that is full of her owned good stuff including jewelry.

Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Last edited:
Thank you!
Still learning new stuff wow!

But I doubt I try this with Mrs Buffett she likes to own stuff? And she hates giving good stuff up! Proof of this is that she has a walk in closet that's bigger than my first rented room when I first started working full time in the early 70's full of good stuff including jewelry.

Go PITT & CSU Rams!

I think we're underestimating the value of the rented jewelry. We're not talking a nice necklace for a night out, we're talking a necklace worth five times the average American family's net worth.

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
What you posted literally says she believes he had something to do with it, but isn't certain.

Was she supposed to say she is sure he had nothing to do with it, when in fact she has no damn clue?

I hope he counters against the friend who posted pics and said he did it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT