ADVERTISEMENT

McGowens to Pitt!!

Bam! It begins. A never before seen era in Pitt recruiting just got started. Capel nails this kid in a few days time, with one meeting. Don't even think the kid took an unofficial visit.
And he's reclassifying to 2018, so he'll be the PG from day one. Better than the other PG, but we should take him too.
I think this is huge, not just because we desperately needed a PG -- and this kid is really good -- it should help land other top 100 recruits that Capel is targeting.
Love it.

Bam! It begins. A never before seen era in Pitt recruiting just got started. Capel nails this kid in a few days time, with one meeting. Don't even think the kid took an unofficial visit.
And he's reclassifying to 2018, so he'll be the PG from day one. Better than the other PG, but we should take him too.
I think this is huge, not just because we desperately needed a PG -- and this kid is really good -- it should help land other top 100 recruits that Capel is targeting.
Love it.

JCIII hasn't used an official visit yet.

Capel beating out Cooley after visiting this kid on the same day is an impressive start. And Cooley always has really great guard play...

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Doubt it's either. They are both really combo guards. They could play and start together.
I doubt that it had much of an impact either...I just threw that out there as an off hand thought.
Anyway, this kid is a stud, and looks physically mature enough to successfully compete right away.

Reactions: FireballZ
Love it.

I think McGowens has never even been in Pittsburgh. Capel just told him its nice and he said "sign me up."

Doubt it's either. They are both really combo guards. They could play and start together.
Or they could be realizing if not rcruited over this year in a short pd.....they will be recruited over big league in the next 12 Months

Love it.
Just like Levance and Krauser let's get both!!!

Hey, I'm just happy to see Pitt fans excited again. Overly positive sure beats overly negative any day of the week.
You should never be overly positive until there's a real reason for it. This new coach seems to be the real deal, so be positive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT