ADVERTISEMENT

Miami-FSU

Florida States O-line is so bad. Team is awful.

FSU o-line is terrible. Jones and Weaver will be having a race to get the sack 1st all game.

It does however say something about how bad the culture became at Florida State. The best teams out there don’t rebuild, they reload. Florida State has definitely had some issues the past couple years.

Announcers talking about Dancing with the Stars already so you know the game is a blowout at halftime.

It does however say something about how bad the culture became at Florida State. The best teams out there don’t rebuild, they reload. Florida State has definitely had some issues the past couple years.

Even the best teams have rebuild years or even Year Zero years.

Bama last to ULM Saban’s first year.
LSU lost to Troy Coach O’s first year.

Even FSU’s last rebuild. Oklahoma could have named their score in Jimbo’s first year. FSU did well that year because the ACC was garbage. But that just shows how far away FSU was from the elite.

No doubt, I guess my point is that the infrastructure has to completely implode to have to rebuild a program like this. You just don’t see programs like Florida State having to “rebuild,” a lot of people aren’t very happy when this happens.

Reactions: cashisking884
GT beat FSU, which looked like a quality win, but then Cuse pounded GT. Going to be weird year. I think outside of Clemson Miami is the team to beat.

georgia tech is weak......
there coach says I love everyone....... talks about love...... weird.

Turned off the Cane infomercial early. Kirk nauseating and I usually like his love for the game.

I’d put Pitt in the 4-6 range of the ACC right now. This is including ND in the rankings.

In the end it doesn’t really matter. It’s Clemson than everybody else far below them at this point. I’d go:

1. Clemson
2. Miami (Looks like the only other team in the Top 4 that is close to being complete all around).
3. UNC (Haven’t seen enough of them, so I can’t say their defense has turned enough of a corner yet)
4. ND (although I think we match up really well with them)

Five would be a battle between VT and us. I’d have to see more of VT first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT