ADVERTISEMENT

Miami QB Tyler Van Dyke enters transfer portal

HailToPitt725

Head Coach
May 16, 2016
I will go on the record and say that I do NOT want us bringing in a transfer QB and prefer we go all-in on Yarnell (as we should have done after 2021 or at least 2022). However, I thought this would be relevant to share since this board had mentioned his name in the past and he’s leaving an ACC program.

I will go on the record and say that I do NOT want us bringing in a transfer QB and prefer we go all-in on Yarnell (as we should have done after 2021 or at least 2022). However, I thought this would be relevant to share since this board had mentioned his name in the past and he’s leaving an ACC program.

He reminds me of Jurkovec as he was showing up as a Round 1 or 2 pick and then got the yips

Yarnell has some tools but no way I want him to be handed the job. If Narduzzi isn’t looking for a QB he should be fired. Not saying it should be TVD but I did say a couple weeks ago I expected him to be a target as I’d have bet the house he was outta there.

Yarnell has some tools but no way I want him to be handed the job. If Narduzzi isn’t looking for a QB he should be fired. Not saying it should be TVD but I did say a couple weeks ago I expected him to be a target as I’d have bet the house he was outta there.
A guy like him isn’t going to a program where he has to fight for the job. Wherever he goes he’ll very likely be told he’s starting

Stinks and is a headcase.

Bring in freshmen QBs, let Nate start. Now if CV leaves, go to the portal.

Reactions: HailtoPitt
When are people going to learn about Crystobal? He sucks.

Cristobal not taking a knee vs GT told me everything I need to know about his mental capacity. He should be teaching gym and coaching a WPIAL team. And he did the same thing at Oregon?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT