ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State needs Permanent Death Penalty in All Sports

steel_curtain

All Conference
Nov 9, 2014
-Rape, Paying players, Fraud, lies, deception, complete lack of institutional control in all sports at every level, this University makes Penn State look like Saints. Holy Sheet if they dont get the Death Penalty, no one ever will. My God every athletic program there should be suspended.

Last edited:
-Rape, Paying players, Fraud, lies, deception, complete lack of institutional control in all sports at every level, this University makes Penn State look like Saints. Holy Sheet if they dont get the Death Penalty, no one ever will. My God every athletic program their should be suspended.
Nobody can make the peds look like saints. If you they do then must think its okay to rape children.

Nobody can make the peds look like saints. If you they do then must think its okay to rape children.

-Michigan State already has that box checked. They have been raping girls for decades too. Only thing missing on Michigan State's resume is murder. They far passed Penn State as complete dogshit. I dont know if I have ever seen such corruption as bad as this.

doubtful you will ever see the NCAA impose the death penalty on any school ever again

-I thought a few schools would get it in the past, USC leading the charge at one point. But this has been taken to all new levels. Arizona is in deep shit and Sean Fraud Miller is done, but Michigan State, its so far out of control in all sports its beyond silly. The Penn State situation was pathetic. This is worse, far worse, and so beyond pathetic on top of pathetic, they should just close down all their sports teams to save any face they have left, which is zero. The fact Tom Izzo still wears a tie is a disgrace. Michigan State is an embarrassment to the United States.

-Michigan State already has that box checked. They have been raping girls for decades too. Only thing missing on Michigan State's resume is murder. They far passed Penn State as complete dogshit. I dont know if I have ever seen such corruption as bad as this.

I totally agree. At this point it should be last one out shut off the lights. Absolutely disgusting and they should be shuttered for a long time.

If every sport in their athletic department was given the death penalty, there wouldn't be much of an argument from me. We're not talking one or two sports, their entire school has been covering up rape, abuse, fraud, distortion for years.

It wasn't long ago that I really liked Tom Izzo for his blue collar, every-man's kind of guy persona. Now I just think he's a huge scumbag.

If every sport in their athletic department was given the death penalty, there wouldn't be much of an argument from me. We're not talking one or two sports, their entire school has been covering up rape, abuse, fraud, distortion for years.

It wasn't long ago that I really liked Tom Izzo for his blue collar, every-man's kind of guy persona. Now I just think he's a huge scumbag.

-Generally when it comes to schools cheating and scandals I just think well there are many others cheating too, thats just sports, which that is part of it. But this whole story to me is on a whole new level blowing away anything from the past, Its almost not even comprehensible how corrupted Michigan State is. I dont even know how Izzo can look himself in the mirror. Its so pathetically shameful and the fact he had the balls to try and deny everything really irks me.

-Normally I wouldnt even care to post about something like this. But this story just keeps getting worse and worse and worse as time passes and new details are leaked. Its so beyond cheating to win a Championship, this entire University are criminals cover up artists that dont give a shit about anything except W's and have taken it to levels never reached before. I dont even know how Izzo still has a job. Its mind boggling.

-Many people hate Penn State. Im still shaking my head how ugly this is and how much worse this is then Sandusky, its the entire Athletic department in all sports. Holy sheet, thats all I can say.

Reactions: sween73

Raping children is the worst thing anyone can do. Noone can top that.

-Rape, Paying players, Fraud, lies, deception, complete lack of institutional control in all sports at every level, this University makes Penn State look like Saints. Holy Sheet if they dont get the Death Penalty, no one ever will. My God every athletic program their should be suspended.
Another extremely dumb post. I am shocked. SHOCKED!

Reactions: Joe Pa Thetic

Raping children is the worst thing anyone can do. Noone can top that.
Thats not even mentioning the peds trying to cover up murder in one of the frats but yeah they are saints.

What the hell does PSU’s athletic department have to do with a students death.
Thats not even mentioning the peds trying to cover up murder in one of the frats but yeah they are saints.
What the hell does PSU’s athletics department have to do with a students death.

What the hell does PSU’s athletic department have to do with a students death.
What the hell does PSU’s athletics department have to do with a students death.
Peds is a problem university wide not just athletics. Thats why they are worse than anyone.

When child rape and cover up qualifies a school for sainthood, it's probably best to reevaluate what constitutes saintly qualities.

Both PSU and MSU are scumbag programs featuring the absolute worst of humanity; neither of them are saints.

Bridges' family is alleged to have received $470 from an agent, not the school. It is almost unbelievable how much dumber each successive post gets.

There is literally nothing on MSU's basketball or football programs, at this point, but you want their entire AD to get the death penalty because of terrible handling of a gymnastics trainer?

Reactions: h2p_5150
Between psu, MSU, and Baylor I don't really give a shit I just wish they all would've gone away. Pedophiles, rapists, and murderers and scumabgs who wanted to save their program's images... it's college athletics get that shit outta here. If these schools don't have enough half decent human beings employed to actually do something to stop such heinous crimes just shut em down and show them how it was worth it to protect the image of a program that now isn't even a fart in the wind.

-Rape, Paying players, Fraud, lies, deception, complete lack of institutional control in all sports at every level, this University makes Penn State look like Saints. Holy Sheet if they dont get the Death Penalty, no one ever will. My God every athletic program there should be suspended.
Along with Louisville and UNC. Who would have thought that the ACC would be dirtier than the SEC?

Reactions: Swervin27
Still not as bad a Ped-U. MSU is horrible but they didnt protect the rapist and allow child rape to continue just for the sake of the reputation of the football program. Joe Knew

I already know what your answer would be. Hate to inform you, but not every PSU fan is a pedo or enabler. Neither is a lot of people who live in Centre County as a lot of you people seem to think.

You hate to inform us that you are not all pedophiles? So, you would love to inform us that you are all pediphiles? It's not your fault that everyone didn't participate. I'm sure that you held your end up.

You hate to inform us that you are not all pedophiles? So, you would love to inform us that you are all pediphiles? It's not your fault that everyone didn't participate. I'm sure that you held your end up.
Steel don’t let these punks get under your skin. Let it be.

I already know what your answer would be. Hate to inform you, but not every PSU fan is a pedo or enabler. Neither is a lot of people who live in Centre County as a lot of you people seem to think.
We are..........

Was just in Charleston South Carolina speaking to a law enforcement hirer up from Houston.
Gentleman as me where I was from I state Lancaster pa. He prayed that I was a ups fan. Stated every one he has. Met the was a ups fan was a believer. That this was all made up to RAPE the university. Stated that paterno was told that he and the staff were totally innocent and it was a witch hunt to blemish his name. The captain wanted to know what was in the water in pa.

NCAA has no teeth,they will no bother any “ name” schools. Oh look out if your not a name school then they act like bullies and give them a good going over so the NCAA can say look what we did if the rules are broken

Close the business of college sports. Qualify for "real" university or go to some professional league. Or, by goodness, a real job.

and Paterno knew as well sorry raping kids and letting it go and then when it all comes out the fans riot go into psychotic denial we all saw it I do not see any actions at MSU that comes close to the Peds Creepy Valley forever moere

Was just in Charleston South Carolina speaking to a law enforcement hirer up from Houston.
Gentleman as me where I was from I state Lancaster pa. He prayed that I was a ups fan. Stated every one he has. Met the was a ups fan was a believer. That this was all made up to RAPE the university. Stated that paterno was told that he and the staff were totally innocent and it was a witch hunt to blemish his name. The captain wanted to know what was in the water in pa.

That “gentleman” should not be in law enforcement if he’s that gullible.

Close the business of college sports. Qualify for "real" university or go to some professional league. Or, by goodness, a real job.

If a kid is that good and can play professionally right out of high school, let him go pro right out of high school. Enough with the charade that is now college sports. It's a joke.

If a kid wants to go to college and play sports, he has to qualify academically first. If he can't qualify, he doesn't get in. Just like it is for all of the other students.

I know none of this will ever happen because college sports is a cesspool and beyond help now. Just another reason to not take college sports seriously any longer. Not worth the time.

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT