ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands 2022

Yes, stout is the 4th seed and Pitzer is unseeded.

I also saw Ryan Michaels, Dan Mancini, and Brock McMillen (up at 157) are other backups that are entered.

Reactions: Silkky1982
So far:

- Matthews with a close win in the pigtail 4-3. I didnt see the match so Im curious how it played out. Im assuming that his opponent refused to engage like all Cole's opponents so far this year

- Michaels took Sammy Alvarez to the brink, losing in sudden victory. Michaels is obviously improving

Trackwrestling is so tough to follow because they are so slow to update. Love the live updates on Flo

Pitzer over NCAA qualifier Haughton from NC state. I think he is making a statement to coach Gavin that he is ready. Dominant. Stout looked good as well

If Mac wins his next match, and I think he will, then that will set up an intriguing matchup with former Panther Austin Cooley

Pitt wrestling well up and down the board from what I can see. Lots of first round wins, espescially the unseeded guys

Luca dominating Cael Valencia is a very nice sight to see. Casto is the disappointment I’m not really sure what was wrong. I’m not seeing offense from him looks like all he wants to do is scramble. I have seen him go create his own offense in the past but didn’t see it today. Camacho is hard to figure out. Doing much better but still can’t consistently beat tough guys. Beats Lehighs starter but then loses to his back up here

Last edited:
Badgett wrestling Yahya Thomas now and Holden Heller is wrestling Quincy Monday in a few min

What happened in Casto’s match? Anyone watch it?
Watched his second match. Seemed like he just grabbed a leg and was rolling to turn into a scramble. Didn’t see any offense coming from his shot

Badgett struggled with the speed and explosiveness of Thomas and lost 12-4, I believe.

Heller up next on Mat 8 and Luca is in the queue for his rematch with Edmund Ruth

Monday was just a bit too much for Heller, goes down 6-2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT