ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands 2022

I disagree. Davison is tough. Didnt give up a point the whole tourney. Has already AA'd. He is a threat
He is not even going to contend for the Big Ten, he is 0-5 vs Cass, Kerk, and Paris. He is a very good wrestler with no real weaknesses but doesn't do anything special that you need to win that the highest level.

Dayton is extremely talented but he needs a year, he is not big enough or strong enough to go up against the elite HWT.

From an individual standpoint I think a redshirt will do him well to continue to bulk up for next year. He will surely be better in year 5 than he will be this year.

From a team standpoint though, I see the rationale with having him go now. We would be in a much better spot for a team trophy this year than next year when we lose Nino and Micky. Cole isn’t even guaranteed to return either. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t take his extra year, but you never know.

Reactions: Chaos and persp
From an individual standpoint I think a redshirt will do him well to continue to bulk up for next year. He will surely be better in year 5 than he will be this year.

From a team standpoint though, I see the rationale with having him go now. We would be in a much better spot for a team trophy this year than next year when we lose Nino and Micky. Cole isn’t even guaranteed to return either. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t take his extra year, but you never know.
I think I saw him say in an interview that they'd have to kick him out so I think he's coming back

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT