ADVERTISEMENT

My last OT ever...

upj87

Head Coach
Nov 5, 2003
ya just can't make this stuff up...

http://www.newser.com/story/258286/penn-state-outdoors-too-risky-for-outdoors-club.html

best of the comment section in this article...
“A Penn State spokeswoman says student safety is the school's primary focus, per the AP.“

‘But don’t forget to pick up some season tickets for this years schedule of grown men sprinting into each other until they have brain injuries, destroyed knees, etc!’

But looking on the bright side I'm guessing there are some students looking for the naming rights used by this club once it becomes available again...

A friend sent me the link to this story a week ago. I honestly thought it was joke until I realized it wasn't.

I had the same reaction to the Pitt home game attendance figures during football season.

Yeah, I know this is going to get me banned. I just couldn't resist ;)
I ask this with all sincerity - why are you here? I can't understand people who spend any amount of time on a message board to purposefully troll.

I ask this with all sincerity - why are you here? I can't understand people who spend any amount of time on a message board to purposefully troll.

'Cuz we ain't in no way their rival, right?

I have a couple of friends who are Sane Nitters. They think the regular GodPaCult Nitters are jagoffs.

Reactions: Blue Goose
It is called a sad and pathetic life. The only time I have ever been to the PoSU board was to ask them where they get their wrestling recruiting information because I follow Edinboro.

I had the same reaction to the Pitt home game attendance figures during football season.

Yeah, I know this is going to get me banned. I just couldn't resist ;)
why would you get banned? But, in any case, and within the realm of thinking something was a joke...wonder what you first reaction was when someone told you your legendary defensive coordinator was screwing little boys and your God was covering it up. had to go with a "come on, get outta here with that" didn't ya?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
penn state fans come over here on our board to remind us that we are obsessed with psu football. and when we forget, they come back and remind us again.
But then again, as Pitt fans (myself included at times) why do we always freaking post about them? Literally 3 threads each day on the Lair about PSU at all the time. I care about Pitt, Pitt, PITT!!!! H2P

Reactions: PittFanDan17
Or fraternity house?
how dare you say this. college kids drinks too much, falls down in stair well and lays there for 1/2 a day while other fraternity members punch him in stomach and beat on him while not one person thinks to call ambulance, all across the country, this happens everywhere, just kids being kids.

Oh and for some reason the recently divorced S&C coach lives with college fraternity members too, I mean this is normal as well, happens all the time. That's not weird as hell in any way.

how dare you say this. college kids drinks too much, falls down in stair well and lays there for 1/2 a day while other fraternity members punch him in stomach and beat on him while not one person thinks to call ambulance, all across the country, this happens everywhere, just kids being kids.

Oh and for some reason the recently divorced S&C coach lives with college fraternity members too, I mean this is normal as well, happens all the time. That's not weird as hell in any way.

You forgot about physically stopping someone from calling 911 for help. Totally normal as well.

Reactions: Swervin27
But then again, as Pitt fans (myself included at times) why do we always freaking post about them? Literally 3 threads each day on the Lair about PSU at all the time. I care about Pitt, Pitt, PITT!!!! H2P
"why do we always freaking post about them?" ...So, let me get this straight, you are a "Pitt" fan asking why Pitt fans post stuff about things that make their hated arch rival look stupid and silly such that they can be ridiculed and laughed at... Seriously?

"why do we always freaking post about them?" ...So, let me get this straight, you are a "Pitt" fan asking why Pitt fans post stuff about things that make their hated arch rival look stupid and silly such that they can be ridiculed and laughed at... Seriously?
this is the same "Pitt fan" that is telling us that the psu-pitt crowd in '16 was 50/50. We picked that ball off in the endzone and I heard an eruption louder than I've ever heard but yeah, it was 1/2 psu fans. LOL, my man is cracking me up.

Reactions: pitt-girl
Every other post on this board is about them that's all

this is the same "Pitt fan" that is telling us that the psu-pitt crowd in '16 was 50/50. We picked that ball off in the endzone and I heard an eruption louder than I've ever heard but yeah, it was 1/2 psu fans. LOL, my man is cracking me up.
Shutup Nitter troll go back to the PSU board

Shutup Nitter troll go back to the PSU board
don't you have somewhere else to go? isn't there a trial with psu frat kids beating up and killing a drunk pledge that you can go to, wait outside and scream about how this happens everywhere. Maybe go kneel on paterno's front lawn or something, tell yourself he did all he could do.

This is no place for you, run along and get ready for some of those tractor pulls that make up 80% of your home town's economy..

don't you have somewhere else to go? isn't there a trial with psu frat kids beating up and killing a drunk pledge that you can go to, wait outside and scream about how this happens everywhere. Maybe go kneel on paterno's front lawn or something, tell yourself he did all he could do.

This is no place for you, run along and get ready for some of those tractor pulls that make up 80% of your home town's economy..
I am not sure about you but I live in Pittsburgh, West End in fact. I am a Pitt Panthers fan. However, every post that you post has "Nitter" "Paterno" "PSU" in it. SO that is why I respond to you, please go post that crap on a psu board, not Pitt, little fella.

I am not sure about you but I live in Pittsburgh, West End in fact. I am a Pitt Panthers fan. However, every post that you post has "Nitter" "Paterno" "PSU" in it. SO that is why I respond to you, please go post that crap on a psu board, not Pitt, little fella.
you have 23 posts, all involving psu. you made a hilarious claim that the pitt - psu game in '16 was 50-50. I cant go to a psu board because your pedophile looking moderator banned all pitt fans from the site 4 years ago.

you have 23 posts, all involving psu. you made a hilarious claim that the pitt - psu game in '16 was 50-50. I cant go to a psu board because your pedophile looking moderator banned all pitt fans from the site 4 years ago.
You have 22724 posts (in 3 years cough loser cough) claiming people who disagree with you are our rivals fans. You're the epitome of a loser.

You have 22724 posts (in 3 years cough loser cough) claiming people who disagree with you are our rivals fans. You're the epitome of a loser.
you are a loser cause you pose as a pitt fan while being a psu fan, not because you disagree with me. lots of people disagree with me, I'd go so far to say that I question anyone that doesn't disagree with me.

now go back to your psu board and tell your moderator to stay at least 300' away from schools and playgrounds.

HunterHemsley: “My Dad can beat up your Dad!”

Swervin: “No he can’t! My dad would totally kick your dad’s ass!”

Jesus children give it a rest, both of you are acting like immature asshats

It's a bit much but you gotta admit, this story is pretty funny. What do you think the reaction up there would be if someone were to say football was too dangerous? They did say they reviewed all clubs and sports for safety, and outdoors club is what was deemed not safe?

HunterHemsley: “My Dad can beat up your Dad!”

Swervin: “No he can’t! My dad would totally kick your dad’s ass!”

Jesus children give it a rest, both of you are acting like immature asshats
I agree, my apologies on that. Every time I post, swervin is ridiculing me about something. Just found out about the "ignore" button so that'll provide me some relief

anyone comes on here telling us that pitt/psu game crowd in '16 was 50-50, they deserve scorn. who's gonna do it? you jcs? I have a greater responsibility to this board that you could possibly fathom. You weep for HunterHemsley and you curse swervin, you have that luxury. You have the luxury of letting penn state propaganda pass on here, I don't. My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, "saves this board."

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a poster who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom from lies coming from penn state fans that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you join me and post against these penn state trolls acting like pitt fans.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
anyone comes on here telling us that pitt/psu game crowd in '16 was 50-50, they deserve scorn. who's gonna do it? you jcs? I have a greater responsibility to this board that you could possibly fathom. You weep for HunterHemsley and you curse swervin, you have that luxury. You have the luxury of letting penn state propaganda pass on here, I don't. My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, "saves this board."

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a poster who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom from lies coming from penn state fans that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you join me and post against these penn state trolls acting like pitt fans.

Are you serious right now? You have a greater responsibility to an anonymous internet message board than I could possibly fathom? This is just comical, I guess I’ll have to explain to my wife that the mortgage, our 4 year old and 2 year old children do not require nearly the responsibility of the free internet anonymous message board for pitt football, and for the greater good of all I need to quit my job to monitor this board for potential psu trolls all day...give me a break. I love and support pitt, I’ll check around every once in a while to see what’s happening but I actually have REAL responsibilities Swervin like my children, you clearly aren’t a parent otherwise you could not have possibly wrote a response so asinine and immature.

I hope we beat psu this year, But i really don’t care what the attendance ratio is. I was at Heinz in 2016 and don’t know what the ratio was but there was definitely a ton of psu fans, far more than the typical ratio of away fans.

I’ll just leave you to it because obviously this board seems to be your greatest responsibility. I’ll go enjoy my Sunday with my kids!

Also for the record, with the way you just posted, u wanna talk about ‘cult like’. Good lord you are loony

Reactions: HunterHemsley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT