ADVERTISEMENT

My Top Picks for College Football Teams Over/Under Total Wins in 2022

TheSeldomSeenKid

Scholarship
Feb 1, 2016
After reviewing each Team’s Line for their Over/Under Wins Total this 2022 Season, I like these picks(I am taking the Over on all of them).

Baylor-7.5(Taking the Over) I was surprised to see this low of a number, as think Baylor easily gets at least 8-9 Wins, as they were a Well Coached Team last year.

Utah State-7(Taking the Over) I did well taking Utah State last year several times ATS, as they usually covered easily. Their QB is good and he returns this Sesson. They do play an OCC Game at Bama, but even with that Loss, think they will still get at least 8 Wins.

Utah-9(Taking the Over) They do play at Florida in the first week, but think they can win that Game. Even if they lose it, I still think they get 10 Wins as can afford 1 Loss in Conference Play and they still might go Undefeated in the PAC-12.

Da ‘U’-8.5(Taking the Over) I think their QB is really good. Also, like the hires made by Cristobal for OC(taking Gattis away from Khakis prob because he was interviewing for the NFL Vikings opening last Winter), and also like his DC hire. I think the Canes do have to play at Texas A & M, but could see them pulling off the upset. PITT finishes the Regular Season at Miami, but I figured Da ‘U’ will already have their 9 Wins by that time.

One other Team I am still considering is Fresno State-8.5(Taking the Over). They are probably the Favorite to win their Conference, so 9 Wins should be achievable but have not yet made a final decision.

H2P!
TSSK

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT